Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job (7880 Views)

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Africaine(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
this just to say thanks to the creator of nairaland, I saw an advert here,applied and after all the interviews, i got the job.
i start on the 20th, dis time actually works!!!
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
We thank God.
Welcome friend
This is a Nice work.
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Iykolysis: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2009
congratulations, we may b plsed to knw the name of teh outfit. all d same congats agian and again.
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by sweetpie23: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
wow thats good
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by jorem(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2009
Congrats! may God grant U wisdom to excel in your new appointment
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by javalove(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
congrats. . .
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by chinexex(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
it will be nice if u let us know the name of the company and the kind of job.
congrats to you
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Nezan(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2009
Big broda 'Seun is doing a great job for us. Congrats girl, and more grease to bro 'Seun's elbows
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Igwe9(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
hey sister , congrats ooo! smiley
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Africaine(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
the name of the company is healthplus limited, and the pay is good with loads of benefits, really nice

am so grateful,never believe in this online application,thought most of them were 419er's, and look at me.
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by sirt1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
Africaine:

the name of the company is healthplus limited, and the pay is good with loads of benefits, really nice

am so grateful,never believe in this online application,thought most of them were 419er's, and look at me.

Congrats.

When and where is the celebration party? Or chop alone u wan take am do?
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Okwyjesus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2009
Goooooooooooooooooooooood,
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
Congratz poster. How much is your salary?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by kamsymanda: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2009
Please house, I just got a letter from LNG for an aptitude test in Lagos. Has anybody written their test before? I seriously need to know what their test looks like. Please my email address is janevino@yahoo.com and my no. 08036208777. Thanks
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by dfanthom(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ poster,

congrats o!

more grease to your elbow & more vaseline to your kneecap!!

may you wax strong, grow & deliver on the job. Thank God for you & many happy returns!!! grin
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Dammyray(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
waooooooo great to hear this am really happy for you

I wish you all the best in your new job and i also thank Bro Seun for giving most of us this type of oppotunity cheers Girl happy for you once more
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by ODEYJOE1: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
Thank God 4 you boooooooooooooo
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by bandely(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2009
Congratulobia!!! grin
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2009
She went out of the way to tell you the company's name and some are asking for the salary, what next? the tape of the interview or the name of her boss?
Girl you are even wrong to name the company here.
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by leye1234(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2009
THREE GBOSA FOR MY SISTA. GBOSA 1, GBOSA 2, GBOSA 3. CONGRATS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by platinumnk(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
brein:

shame on u angry
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by hackney(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2009
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's a beautiful thing.
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2009
kamsymanda:

Please house, I just got a letter from LNG for an aptitude test in Lagos. Has anybody written their test before? I seriously need to know what their test looks like. Please my email address is janevino@yahoo.com and my no. 08036208777. Thanks
[/quote

I believe you mean Nigeria LNG Limited. . .If I may ask, what job position did you apply for? I know there has been some recruitment going on.

Any way, you don't need to know what the test looks like to pass. Just go prepared with your head clear, and heart committed to God.

The format is no different from what you'd see elsewhere.
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by iniguy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2009
@Poster, congrats
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by platinumnk(f): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
Why does the home title say HE got his job?

the OP is Female. undecided
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by kvolander: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
Congratulation my Sister, May you continue to wax stronger and go on to greater heights in your career.

For those of you that are happy for her, May God grant you all your heart desires before the end of this year.

But make una try dey pray well well and if possible fast too, sowing seeds thru giving is also another way to provoke God's blessing, Trust me, It really works.

Bless you all.
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Igwe9(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Why does the home title say HE got his job?

the OP is Female. undecided
Nice observation platy, just blame it on ah! ah! alcohol! cheesy
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by bighead1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
all thanks to seun may god less friction in his elbow
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by parislomo(f): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2009
Congratulations to him/her!
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by FBS: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2009
Congrats. !!!
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by Nezan(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2009
brein:

Shameless he-goat angry angry
Re: Thank You To Nairaland: I Got My Job by bobbyan(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2009
@poster

Cong ratu lations!!!!!!! Cong ratu lations!!!!!!! Cong ratu lations!!!!!!! Cong ratu lations!!!!!!! Cong ratu lations!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies!!!!!!! / What Can I Do To Improve My Chances Of A Better Job / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, FLOWER GATE FACTORY, Sagamu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.