Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks (4701 Views)

Contact Me For Your Sure Winnings 2-3 Odds Tickets / 15 Soccer Stars That Went From Abject Poverty To Untold Riches / Beat The Bookies Soccer Picks (put Ur Money Where Ur Mouth Is) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2016
IGALA4LIFE:
Nobody should patronize these guys they are scammers and fraudsters. Don't just waste your hard-earned money.
Sir calm dawn! truly there are many scammers every where, but have you tried us out? if not, then I think you should, and if you have, then tell the whole world with prove what your experience with us was like before you open your stinky mouth to label us bad name.

Besides, not everybody who deals in an online business is a scammer. OK?
Moreover, our names and integrity is what matter most to us at [url]15SoccerPicks.com[/url]

Thank you!
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hey guys!
Today's picks has been posted on our website

see the screenshot below:

Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hi Friends!

Yesterday was awesome!...we record another great winning yesterday, and it was superb!
Those who subscribe plus those who just came to view can testify.

See the screenshot below:

also today's game has been posted on our website, visit us now to see it

www.15soccerpicks.com

Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Today games has been posted on our website visit us now to see it
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by IGALA4LIFE(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
IGALA4LIFE:

You are already insulting me because I said the truth. Remember I am the guy that subscribed to your games last week Sunday and after two failed tips you have stopped sending tips and your so-called access code to your games on your website. You dont respond to my whatsapp messages, you dont pick my calls, no reply to SMS, so what are you? Tell me if you are not a hopeless scammer? I know the only profit you make is the money you make from the innocent people in the name of subscription. May God forgive your unrepentant soul.
What is your number? can you please post the screenshots of the SMS you send to us here on nairaland?
we are seriously waiting for your response!
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by IGALA4LIFE(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
IGALA4LIFE:
Guy better tell me sorry and move on. Must i drop my number or the SMS before you identify me? But at least you remember the guy that made a bank transfer from Kogi State last week Sunday exactly one week ago. Just be honest and put God first in all your dealings.
Now I can remembered, but it wasn't the way you think it was, this is soccer business, our business is all about PREDICTION not FIXED MATCHES because at www.15soccerpicks.com we don't believed in FIXED MATCHES to be real.

We are trying our best to be successful in all our endeavors. Just because you loss doesn't mean we are scammers, remember this is predictions not fixed matches. Those who already won with us do praise us while does who loss do the otherwise.

We apologize for disappointing you.
Thank you!
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hi guys, today games has been updated on our website, visit us now to view it

www.15soccerpicks.com

First match start by 4:15pm

Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hi guys, I apologize for coming online lately, my schedules was kinda tight

Today's soccer games has been posted on our website at www.15soccerpicks.com

First match start by 14:30

1 Share

Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hi guys,
Today's games has been posted on our website, kindly visit us at www.15soccerpicks.com to check it out!

see the screenshot of the FREE PICKS below:

Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 3:42pm On May 31, 2016
Hey guys,
Today free picks has been posted on our website
visit us at www.15soccerpicks.com to check it out

League: ITALY - SERIE B PROMOTION
Kick Off: 31.05 19:30
Match: Trapani Calcio - Spezia Calcio
Pick: First team win either half
WON
________
League: International Friendly Games
Match: Austria - Malta
Pick: 1
WON
_______
League: Italy - Campionato Primavera TIM, Playoff Finals
Match: Inter Milan - AS Roma
Pick: (0:2) 2
WON
________
League: International Friendly Games
Kick Off: 31.05.16 18:00
Match: Luxembourg - Nigeria
Pick: X2
WON
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by smrtblg(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
We predict the highest possible outcome. Join our bbm channel to get free 2odd daily C00487CFA
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Today's free picks has been posted on our website at www.15soccerpicks.com

<15.06.2016>

League: LITHUANIA - A LIGA
Kick Off: 15.06 16:10
Match: Vmfd Zalgiris - Trakai FK
Pick: (0:2) 2

________

League: SOUTH AFRICA - PREMIER LEAGUE RELEGATION / PROMOTION
Kick Off: 15.06 14:00
Match: Highlands Park - Mbombela United FC
Pick: 1X

________

League: SINGAPORE - S-LEAGUE
Kick Off: 15.06 13:00
Match: Hougang United FC - Albirex Niigata FC

________

League: SOUTH KOREAK-LEAGUE
Kick Off: 15.06 11:00
Match: Jeonbuk Hyundai - Suwon Samsung
Pick: 1

________

Visit us now for more higher odds at www.15soccerpicks.com

Also join our facebook group on https://www./955388677856073/

Good Luck!
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 12:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Hello friends,
I need just 20 serious business minded people
to make fast and cool cash with me from
Virtual Football League (VFL) with a new magic method of beating the bookies and the
computer matches hands down.

HOW TO JOIN AND WHAT YOU NEED

➡ Laptop, iPad or Desktop computer (any of
this)
➡ Good Internet Connection (WiFi, Modem,
e.t.c) you can also use a very good cyber cafe
with good power supply.
➡ New Bookie Account

Once you have all what it takes to join then
add me on whatsapp on +234 809 6653 323
(Once you add me, you don't need to text "HI"
or "HELLO", just text "Am In For the VFL"wink

✅ If you have never make any good money
from football betting, this is for you!
✅ If you need quick money, this info is for you!
✅If you are trading Forex before I bet you, you
will never which to go back to forex trading
again.
✅ One thing about this method is that once you
get the key you will willingly quite you salary
work for good.

NOTE: Only 20 serious fellow will be attend to.

Trust me you will never regret it!!!

Good Luck, Happy Winning!

Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Courtesy: http://www.15soccerpicks.com

Today's FREE GAMES <01.07.2016>

League: WORLD: Club Friendly
Kick Off: 01.07 17:00
Match: K Bocholter VV - KRC Genk
Pick: 2
________

League: IRELAND - PREMIER DIVISION
Kick Off: 01.07 19:45
Match: Derry City FC - Dundalk FC
________

League: IRELAND - FIRST DIVISION
Kick Off: 01.07 19:45
Match: Cabinteely FC - Athlone Town AFC
Pick: 12
________

I also make cool and steady income from Virtual Football League
wants to know the method? visit our website now

http://15soccerpicks.com
Re: Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks by pupsyd: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Courtesy: http://http://www.facebook.com/15soccerpicks/

Today's FREE GAMES <04.07.2016>

League: Egypt Premier League
D/Time: 04.07 21:00
Match: Ismaily SC - Aswan FC
Pick: (1:0) 1

_______

League: Finland Kakkonen Lantinen
D/Time: 04.07 17:00
Match: Atlantis FC - FC Kontu
Pick: 12

_______

League: Egypt Premier League
D/Time: 04.07 20:15
Match: Throttur Reykjavik - FH Hafnarfjordur

_______

Courtesy: http://www.facebook.com/15soccerpicks/

I also make cool and steady income from Virtual Football League
wants to know the method? Whatsapp me on: +234 708 767 4441 (Note: This info is not for free)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amodu Would Have Done Better Than Laggerback Against Argentina / Punters, Rebet This Bet9ja Coupon Code Of Mine: B931escccqsrqc-1280921 / Leicester's Iheanacho Set To Wed Second Wife, Four Baby Mamas Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.