Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Do I Add A New Facebook Admin? | T.A.M.B - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Add A New Facebook Admin? | T.A.M.B (291 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How Do I Add "Like Me On Facebook" On My Blog? / How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Add A New Facebook Admin? | T.A.M.B by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
How do I add a new Facebook Admin?

You may need to add an admin user to your Facebook account so that you and someone else may manage the Page together

To do this, follow these steps:

1) Go to the Facebook pageand select "Edit Page" from the Admin panel. Then choose "Admin Roles" from the drop down menu.

2) There you will see a space to type in the name or email of the person you wish to add as an admin. Make sure that they are either a friend on Facebook or have liked the page.

3) Save and you now have a new page admin! They will now be able to edit your BandPage with their own login credentials.
Do Drop You Comments!!

For the step by step Tutorial visit (http://anthonymcgreat..com.ng/2016/02/how-do-i-add-new-facebook-admin.html)

FOR MORE POSTS LIKE THIS VISIT The Anthony McGreat Blog(T.A.M.B)[/MyTamb]

(1) (Reply)

Any Affordable Medium To Advertise Ones Goods & Services? / I Need A Nigerian Non Hosted Account / Web Application Scripts (php, Html, Css, Jqurey / Java Script, Mysql)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.