Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Check Out The Sinopsis Of My Script - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Check Out The Sinopsis Of My Script (755 Views)

A Love Scene From My Script / How Do I Protect My Script From Being Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Sinopsis Of My Script by premoment(f): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2009
pls if any one has an idea on how ican sell my scripts pls mail me on preciousforchrist2000@yahoo.com or ptm.members@belizemail.net

at the age of 16 she became an orphan,she grew up being a prostituite,but later got fed up, now she wants anew life a new environment & a new name, but her buried life soon fought its way to her new life flushing back the memories of the past, and her new found life filled with hope of great archievment came crashing to her face.

(1) (Reply)

Myspace Html Codes / Test Your Literary Iq / It's Not A Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.