Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Batman Vs Superman - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Batman Vs Superman (5950 Views)

The Flash Vs Superman! / Batman Vs Superman Ending Explained / Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
I just watched the trailer cus I just subscribed.
I'm talking of the final trailer where they showed batman's capabilities.

I believe they gave batman more power than he deserves

What do you guys think??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cle_rKBpZ28
That's the link for those who haven't seen the trailer

Re: Batman Vs Superman by Raalsalghul: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Well, the director has always said this version was going to be brutish. And just because Nolan's Batman was grounded in reality doesn't mean others should follow. Nolan's Batman isn't the definite version of the character.

1 Like

Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Well, the director has always said this version was going to be brutish. And just because Nolan's Batman was grounded in reality doesn't mean others should follow. Nolan's Batman isn't the definite version of the character.

If you watch the trailer, you see that batman possesses extraordinary super human strength which shouldn't be.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Raalsalghul: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
tottinova:

If you watch the trailer, you see that batman possesses extraordinary super human strength which shouldn't be.
And who said it shouldn't be. I guess it's you and your expectations of what the character should be.

1 Like

Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2016
Raalsalghul:
And who said it shouldn't be. I guess it's you and your expectations of what the character should be.

Have you watched the trailer
Re: Batman Vs Superman by michhitman(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2016
tottinova:

lol, wah super human strength?...apart from d part were he (batman in a super amor suit) blocked sup's punch, which is understandable...
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2016
michhitman:
lol, wah super human strength?...apart from d part were he (batman in a super amor suit) blocked sup's punch, which is understandable...

What of the part he punched someone nd the person's head plunged into the floor
What explanation do you have for that
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Raalsalghul: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
tottinova:

Have you watched the trailer
Yes, I have. And so?
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Yes, I have. And so?

You saw the punch that made someone's head plunge into the floor??
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Raalsalghul: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
tottinova:

You saw the punch that made someone's head plunge into the floor??
Yes. And so? Am asking again.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Yes. And so? Am asking again.

He shouldn't possess such power
Re: Batman Vs Superman by michhitman(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
tottinova:

What of the part he punched someone nd the person's head plunged into the floor
What explanation do you have for that
you r talking like some1 who doesnt read comics(which m very sure u dont),this is batman bro, he can beat up a dozen marines witout breaking a sweat.

1 Like

Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
michhitman:
you r talking like some1 who doesnt read comics(which m very sure u dont),this is batman bro, he can beat up a dozen marines witout breaking a sweat.

I read comics alot undecided

But that punch
Re: Batman Vs Superman by shyanadsouza(f): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2016
It is an Upcoming American Superhero Film Featuring the "DC Comics" Characters "Batman" and "Superman", Distributed by "Warner Bro. Pictures". It is Intended to be the Follow - Up to 2013's "Man Of Steel" and the Second Installment in the "DC Extended Universe".
Re: Batman Vs Superman by charlesm91(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
really anticipating the movie. it's understandable they made batman that way esp. when coming up against a godlike hero (supes still wins it for me tho no matter the tech, whats all that power for if u can move planwts and cant defeat a mortal man dressed up in tech). My only gripe with the movie is the man portraying Alfred; the movie talks about an aging batman but the age difference between bat n alfred is barely minimal.

1 Like

Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
charlesm91:
really anticipating the movie. it's understandable they made batman that way esp. when coming up against a godlike hero (supes still wins it for me tho no matter the tech, whats all that power for if u can move planwts and cant defeat a mortal man dressed up in tech). My only gripe with the movie is the man portraying Alfred; the movie talks about an aging batman but the age difference between bat n alfred is barely minimal.

True
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
shyanadsouza:
It is an Upcoming American Superhero Film Featuring the "DC Comics" Characters "Batman" and "Superman", Distributed by "Warner Bro. Pictures". It is Intended to be the Follow - Up to 2013's "Man Of Steel" and the Second Installment in the "DC Extended Universe".

And a stepping stone for the intended justice league.
They've got superman, batman nd princess diana(wonder woman)
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Speaking of Batman, have any of you heard about/read the Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover?
Re: Batman Vs Superman by DeTrickster(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2016
OP you are missing the whole other view that if you don't Balance superman's strength with Batman's wits and gadgets then you will have just another superman movie and the aim of the franchise is to sell movies. So yes they had to Up Batman from the original mainframe we had of him in the comics but if you follow DC comics you would remember that Batman was the only superhero that knew Superman's weakness to Kyptonite.

Besides the superman was a Hero from outer space that came to save mankind in the 1950s in the 21st century man has to look inward and thus we see the surge of new love for Batman A 100% human but made as "Good" as his Godlike alien foe/friend/Partner

2 Likes

Re: Batman Vs Superman by asalimpo(m): 1:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Raalsalghul:

This directors should stop doing trash. Batman in the comics should be faithfully portrayed in movie or they create a new character of their choice. Comic publishers would never pitch the two against each other cuz their powers are un even. So why do so in film? Anoda crap from hollywood.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by asalimpo(m): 1:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Raalsalghul:

This producers should stop doing trash. Batman in the comics should be faithfully portrayed in movie or they create a new character of their choice. Comic publishers would never pitch the two against each other cuz their powers are un even. So why do so in film? Anoda crap from hollywood.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:59am On Feb 19, 2016
asalimpo:

This producers should stop doing trash. Batman in the comics should be faithfully portrayed in movie or they create a new character of their choice. Comic publishers would never pitch the two against each other cuz their powers are un even. So why do so in film? Anoda crap from hollywood.
What do u think Frank miller did in Dark knight returns by the way supes nd bats hv fought in d comics before different times aint a new concept.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 3:30am On Feb 19, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
Speaking of Batman, have any of you heard about/read the Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover?

Lol, there's no switch, that's doomsday.
He was created by lex from the remnant of zod
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 3:33am On Feb 19, 2016
asalimpo:

They've actually gone head to head in the comics nd in the animation.
This idea of supes fighting bats isn't a new idea, it's been there. Try watching the dark knight2(animation), I believe that's where they even got the concept of bats suit.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 3:36am On Feb 19, 2016
DeTrickster:
OP you are missing the whole other view that if you don't Balance superman's strength with Batman's wits and gadgets then you will have just another superman movie and the aim of the franchise is to sell movies. So yes they had to Up Batman from the original mainframe we had of him in the comics but if you follow DC comics you would remember that Batman was the only superhero that knew Superman's weakness to Kyptonite.

Besides the superman was a Hero from outer space that came to save mankind in the 1950s in the 21st century man has to look inward and thus we see the surge of new love for Batman A 100% human but made as "Good" as his Godlike alien foe/friend/Partner

I get you bro, but that punch though grin

He shouldn't be able to do that na.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Raalsalghul: 5:24am On Feb 19, 2016
asalimpo:

You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Wan47(m): 5:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Go watch Deadpool...... den tank me leta
Re: Batman Vs Superman by tottinova: 7:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Wan47:
Go watch Deadpool...... den tank me leta

The movie is dem crazy
Watched it yesterday

My favorite part is when he tried hitting colossus nd kept on breaking his bones
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2016
tottinova:

Lol, there's no switch, that's doomsday.
He was created by lex from the remnant of zod
Huh? i'M talking about the comics. The TMNT crossed dimensions and appeared in Gotham
Re: Batman Vs Superman by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

What do u think Frank miller did in Dark knight returns by the way supes nd bats hv fought in d comics before different times aint a new concept.
Yeah, the most recent being Batman: Endgame where Batman defeated a brainwashed Superman (all thanks to the Joker) with a kryptonite-laced gum
Re: Batman Vs Superman by DeTrickster(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
I saw the Deadpool movie yesterday and I'll rate it like this a good movie to see but won't really leave a lasting impression it was a mix of superhero flick laced with a romantic story. Some nice verbal but nothing epic
Re: Batman Vs Superman by DeTrickster(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
As for rumors there is one in circulation that the movie for Raalsaghul is been planned, his origin to the accession to the throne. Has anyone heard of this source is a friend who was at Comicon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Tyra / Stephanie Okereke and Dakore @ London Premiere Of 'The Successor' / Is 3 Idiots The Best India Movie Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.