Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students (7865 Views)

Nigerian Law School 2017/2018 Prospective Students (info Sharing) / Study At Nottingham Trent University In UK With Free Full-fee Scholarship, 2017 / Get One Year Tuition Fee Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
biggboy:
Sent you a mail sir. (koluwa******tus@gmail.com), o*******009@yahoo.com. Expecting your reply ASAP sir. Thanks

OK will get back to you soon.
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by Goldpeas(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=suwonpo post=43215619]
Can an HND graduate with lower credit apply for MSC in financial engineering?
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by lilcee(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Am interested please...How can I apply for it.. Watsapp number 08032690303 ND email Chymex_fay@yahoo.com.. God bless u
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by seanaddy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
@OP... Pls I want to study computer science MSc. But it's not listed... Can I still apply.. Thanks
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Will reply to your questions soonest
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by DEELOV(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
@suwonpo,i sent u a personal mail yesterday with my credentials.
Am yet 2 receive any feedback from you.
Please kindly acknowledge the receipt of the mail
And your accessment toward my intended program.
My mail address is ade****adedi***@gmail.com
Many thanks
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by klexycole(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Firstly, This Thread Should Be In The TRAVEL Section And Not This Section.

Secondly,You Still Need To Throw More Lights To Many Things Here,Like...
Which School Offer The Courses Listed Above?
Applications Are To Be Sent To Where?
Cost Of Application?
Visa Processing?
How True Is The Monthly Allowance?
Return Ticket Is To Be Financed By Who?

Thirdly, Why You Asking Them To Send Their Passport Page And Their Credentials To You?I Think The Whole Processing Should Be Explained Here.

CC : Justwise

2 Likes

Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 1:28am On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=klexycole post=43390176][i] Firstly, This Thread Should Be In The TRAVEL Section And Not This Section.

Cost Of Application?
Visa Processing?

Thirdly, Why You Asking Them To Send Their Passport Page And Their Credentials To You?I Think The Whole Processing Should Be Explained Here.

Your advice are welcomed.
they are group schools been chosen by the Chinese government that offers the courses listed above.
Applications are to be sent to me for assessment before sending them to the school.
cost of application and visa processing are at minimal value.
Sure very true the monthly allowance remain valid.
the ticket is to be financed by the students
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 1:29am On Mar 05, 2016
DEELOV:
Many thanks

Will reply to your e-mail soon.
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by Ukalejohn(m): 6:22am On Mar 05, 2016
suwonpo:
For all prospective students who desire to study in CHINA on 100% tuition fee scholarship with free accommodation and monthly allowance, science, engineering, social science and management courses available at undergraduate,masters and PhD degree level.

Questions and comments are highly welcome.

Hw to apply?
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Ukalejohn:

Hw to apply?

It depends on the type of degree you want to apply for.
Moreover how to apply has be given here by me over and over again,
Please take your time and read the thread very carefully, certainly you shall find answer to your questions and intending questions.

After your reading if still confuse you can write me here or by e-mail.
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2016
DEELOV:
Many thanks

I replied your mail
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
house i will reply all your mails... been busy of late
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by youngcole: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Afternoon
I'm interested
Email: samuelonoja2@gmail.com
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
youngcole:
Afternoon
I'm interested
Email: samuelonoja2@gmail.com

Ok will reply your mail
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by benELOHIM7(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Is their an provision for refinery design and operation? Thats what I want to study at pg level
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by EMriss(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
klexycole:

Cost Of Application?
Visa Processing?

gbam!!. that guy should b cursed if he refuses to share d real info here. must he do it for us? pls wat is fr3 in nigeria? freaks continue sending ur info to dat scammer
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by justwise(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
klexycole:

Cost Of Application?
Visa Processing?

He posted it in travel section but I removed it because I don't want that section to be used for such suspicious business.

People sending their personal details need to get their heads checked. You heard about scholarship but there is no evidence of it and you don't know the person behind the ID but willing to send your details to him. Good luck
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
9ja and free things
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by klexycole(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
EMriss:
gbam!!. that guy should b cursed if he refuses to share d real info here. must he do it for us? pls wat is fr3 in nigeria? freaks continue sending ur info to dat scammer
Now,This Is What Have Been Expecting To Hear,May GOD Bless You Bro!
He's Suspicious. It Took Him A Week Before Replying My Direct Message To Him.

Such People Should Be Banned Here.
Its Unfortunate That Some Peeps Will Fall For This And Also Send Their Details.

Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by justwise(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2016
EMriss:

Many of them saying that they are interested are not genuine, its all part of the arrangement to make the whole thing look real.

Ask them to tell you the name of the university in China offering the scholarship and their agent rep in Nigeria then conduct your investigation to see if this is real or scam.
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Who is scaming you..
People that contacted me i never ask for money at first...Since Nigerians dont want good things..i have to pest the schools here so that you all can contact the school directly.
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Many of them saying that they are interested are not genuine, its all part of the arrangement to make the whole thing look real.

Ask them to tell you the name of the university in China offering the scholarship and their agent rep in Nigeria then conduct your investigation to see if this is real or scam.
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
suwonpo:
Who is scaming you..
People that contacted me i never ask for money at first...Since Nigerians dont want good things..i have to pest the schools here so that you all can contact the school directly.

The fees i ask them for both process.

..but you still ask them for money at the end. There is no school website to read up about the details of the scholarship and conditions.

All you want is for them to send you their passport page and certificate to process admission to unknown school and scholarship with no detail?

Why not be open with people?
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
justwise:

..but you still ask them for money at the end. There is no school website to read up about the details of the scholarship and conditions.

All you want is for them to send you their passport page and certificate to process admission to unknown school and scholarship with no detail?

Why not be open with people?
Mr.Justwise, these is no scam, but if you think it all scam...no problem...I never asked for money at first...but will have to pest the series of schools which the govt will place the student...as said before the scholarship is not offer by individual school, it is offer by the government.

1 Like

Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
EMriss:

who is scaming you...what have i done that qualify me to be called scammer..is it because i place the stuff here on nairaland that gave you the gut to call me scamer?

If You have to cursed me i must confess it must surely return back to you.
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
justwise:

He posted it in travel section but I removed it because I don't want that section to be used for such suspicious business.

People sending their personal details need to get their heads checked. You heard about scholarship but there is no evidence of it and you don't know the person behind the ID but willing to send your details to him. Good luck

what evidence do you need to get...major been offer by various universities that the student will be place has been given..what else do you want...
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by suwonpo: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
justwise:

what evidence do you need to get...major been offered by various universities that the student will be place has been given..what else do you want...
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by EMriss(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2016
suwonpo:

who is scaming you...what have i done that qualify me to be called scammer..is it because i place the stuff here on nairaland that gave you the gut to call me scamer?

If You have to cursed me i must confess it must surely return back to you.
HEY MR. i am in no way painting u. i m just painting wat u posted as wat it seems. NO HARM INTENDED. we need to conform ur post. u know wat to do now.
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by Kprince94: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
For information on chinese Education details And scholarships contact me on 07031383527

We can help you get your admission Asap

Both Bs.c, M.sc or Phd
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by Olajideadm(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
For China Study visa...admission and visa processing(self sponsor and scholarship)

contact :+8615524075026 on direct call or whatsapp for more information

thanks......
Re: Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students by lanrexylo(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Scholarships with 100, 70, 50, and 30% Tuition fees are on. Fill in the form to get more details: https://forms.gle/tYVj87PAoW2ibyih7

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Geographic: The Continents If All The Ice On Earth Melted(Photos) / Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist / Neco Scratch Card,urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.