Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent (1351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent by urahara(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls is it possible to play a game like the witchers 3 on laptop with i3 processor and 1gb graphics card by lowering the game settings like resolution and etc
Re: Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent by cupidhero(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
urahara:
Pls is it possible to play a game like the witchers 3 on laptop with i3 processor and 1gb graphics card by lowering the game settings like resolution and etc
Go to youtube,you will find tutorials covering such problems. The games minimum requirements are huge though,minimum GPU requirement is a 2GB Nvidia GPU and Ram is 6GB.....plus core i5 processor. You might squeeze out a decent playable frame rate with a 1GB dedicated card sha. I played and finished battlefield 3 smoothly on 4 GB ram PC with a Core i3 proccesor and an IntelHD 4000 integrated video card years back. Anything is possible on a PC though you have to sacrifice good game graphics to be able to atleast play the game.
Re: Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent by umuerri1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
hello peeps I need help I have problems with my PC Asus windows7 core i3 4g ram and Intel HD graphics card 3000. I've been using it for about 7years now and recently I formatted it due to a virus and lagging while playing games but still after reinstalling new os it now fast but it seriously lags while playing high end games
like pes16 GTA liberty city nba2k of which were fast before now
please I need help asap thanks
Re: Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent by umuerri1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
hi please I need help
Re: Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent by Joeyy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
umuerri1:
hi please I need help
You need to reinstall the drivers of the laptop.
Re: Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent by Charleebro(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
umuerri1:
hello peeps I need help I have problems with my PC Asus windows7 core i3 4g ram and Intel HD graphics card 3000. I've been using it for about 7years now and recently I formatted it due to a virus and lagging while playing games but still after reinstalling new os it now fast but it seriously lags while playing high end games
like pes16 GTA liberty city nba2k of which were fast before now
please I need help asap thanks

Go online and search for the drivers especially the Video driver. Install it and it should be back to normal
Re: Emergency Everyone Pls This Is Very Urgent by umuerri1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
seriously I think it might be overheating and its affecting my processer cuz when I start playing games immediately I put it on, it works a lil bit fast but after 10 mins it begins lagging.. do you think bad processor might b d cause?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Ps4 Game Trade / Please What Is The Best Internet Service Provider In Abuja? / Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Steam Key Giveaway!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.