Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Oil Business With Lpo - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oil Business With Lpo (1505 Views)

Need Help With Lpo's? Oil And Gas Delivery? / Feasibility Studies On Palm Plantation & Palm Oil Business/financial Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Business With Lpo by symbols: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hello forum members,
I had of a company in lagos that partner with individuals in oil bssiness.if you want to join you will source for LPO from companies that need any of the oil products and they will give you your commission after the transaction.you will not contribute any money into the business.they will finance the whole thing.but i don't know why they charge somebody who wants to join them.please if anyone knows any company that do this kind of business,i am interested or if there is any business that deals with sourcing of LPO i am interested.
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by deemax: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
what is ur contact
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by stagger: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
Can you explain what your own role would be in the whole process apart from expressing interest? Do you want to source for the LPOs and then get a financier?

It will make it easier to understand how to help you out.
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by Simmarco: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2009
Also worth mentioning, WE DO NOT CHARGE YOU A DIME TO BE A PARTNER.
IT IS NOT LOGICAL TO CHARGE ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED IN PARTNERING WITH YOU.

WE DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING, WE ONLY NEED TO BE CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DELIVER AFTER A CHAT WITH YOU.

Kind Regards,

Simeon
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by unclejojo(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2009
@symbols

I am interested in pertnaring with you.Presently i have buyer that needs hug supply of LPFO .How can i get you contact.
Dokonma Nig Company
Dokonma_nig@yahoo.com
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by bidemi007: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
yes please post ur contact

simmarco
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by lordkrato(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2009
@poster.Well,i deal in CRUDE OIL(BLCO,FOCADOS AND AQUALIGHT),LPFO AND PMS.i believe that this thread has dealers in the oil and gas industry and would like to introduce myself and would want the poster to give me more details about comission for more info pls contact monsieur_germain@yahoo.com or contact 08032386047.thanks all
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by Simmarco: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2009
Hi Bidemi,

My numbers are 08033584111 or 018780651, e-mail - marco4life2002@yahoo.com.

Expecting your call.

Simeon
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by jibbie: 2:21am On May 02, 2011
If i source for LPO on AGO or CEMENT, wat part can u play?mail me ajibolaodutola@yahoo.com
Re: Oil Business With Lpo by Dextra(f): 7:37pm On May 03, 2011
I really Like these Oil and Gas stuffs and there's lot of money in it. Can someone be kind enough to explain it to me so that i can flow with everybody else. I love to learn new thing. Please teach me. we can talk on night call. I'll give u my number if u want. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

UK SMA Gold Available At Cheapest Wholesale Market In Lagos: Contact 08174426554 / Fish Feed Pellet Production Line.contact<feedpelletmillmanufacturer@gmail.com> / How To Get Good Quality Of Stone Coated Roof Tiles Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.