Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why Olajumoke Should Be Careful With Her Overexposure- Charles Novia Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Olajumoke Should Be Careful With Her Overexposure- Charles Novia Writes (277 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Olajumoke Should Be Careful With Her Overexposure- Charles Novia Writes by eyezee: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why Olajumoke should be careful with her overexposure- Charles Novia writes

Nollywood director and critic Charles Novia penned down an interesting article on his website titled OLAJUMOKE’S UNLEAVENED BREAD AND THE OVEN OF OPPORTUNISTS

I have written glowingly about the Olajumoke duckling-to-swan story for a few days now on my facebook page and praised those whose hands were compelled by the benevolence of fate to change her life.

However, I’m a bit uncomfortable with the overexposure of the young lady to the media. That’s just me but from experience it may have unpleasant consequences if it it not well-managed.

I agree that she should enjoy her newfound fame within the ambits of the international attention she’s receiving presently but I can’t help thinking too that she’s walking into a treacherous terrain with much of that overexposure.

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/142195-2/
Re: Why Olajumoke Should Be Careful With Her Overexposure- Charles Novia Writes by AishyWemsy(f): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
All I can say is that She should try to keep up with the trend. It's strictly business for some people in that industry, u are not what they want they drop u. May Grace always speaks for u and everyone of us

(1) (Reply)

Stealing From A Benin Friend (video) Disatrious / Lego Journey Experience Is A Lego-centric Display Built Around A Travel / 2baba Becomes Campari Ambassador - Shares Fresh Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.