Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Feedback To Richyblack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Feedback To Richyblack (696 Views)

Obama Dnc Acceptance Speech: Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feedback To Richyblack by NegroNtns(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2009
You have locked my post on conclusion that I failed to respond to requests for source. Isn't your action carried too far?

Is there anywhere in the rules, specifically prohibiting participants from expressing opinion or prospecting on national events?

I have the prerogative to be silent and not give respond to requests for information. I caution you to be careful in future in how you dispose my posts. I will let this one slip by this time.
Re: Feedback To Richyblack by TayoD1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2009
@topic,

I agree with Negro. Afterall, what is politics without speculation?

The post was a reflection of Negro's opinion, or at best a product of a White House insider who doubles as Negro's informant cheesy. Haven't you all watched news presentations that refuse to provide the sources? The best you get is "an anonymous" source provided so and so info.

So please, let Negro be. For all we know, he is laying the foundation for a lot more to come. Didn't Joe Biden come out yesterday or so to declare that Isreal has the right to take care of Iran's nuclear aspirations?

Please let the info from Negro keep coming. Whether true or not, we get to be infromed or entertained. We cannot lose!
Re: Feedback To Richyblack by NegroNtns(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
That's all it is Tayo, that's all it is! It is a chance occurrence that the odds of event A coming to fruition against event B is 90 to 10.

You place your wager and sit on it. . . let the national players act out the script.
Re: Feedback To Richyblack by ElRazur: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2009
It would be interesting to hear the view of Richy on this one. I suppose the excuse may be that the "Anti spam bot" locked or deleted it?

(1) (Reply)

Boy’s $50,000 Hockey Shot Slapped Away - your views / Ohhh Gaddafi ! / Picture Of Beyonce Voting For Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.