Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! (699 Views)

What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? / Who Are The Mods on Nairaland? And What's Their Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! by TempUser: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2016
a moderator banned my account for "ode" insulting a
nairalander. violation of rule 2 . Ban expires at April
19, 2016 at 09:48:38 PM.
What does ode mean in your dictionary
According to the best of my knowledge, this is a misinterpretation by the mod that just banned me cos according to my dictionary, ode means:
noun (plural odes)A short poetical composition proper to be set to music or sung; a lyricpoem; especially, now, a poem characterized by sustained noble sentiment and appropriate dignity of style.Ode on a Grecian Urn—Keats

I said "do your assignment!
Ode.
Can't understand why I had to be banned for.
Re: I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! by poshestmina(f): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2016
Only Cowards give up
Be strong, i'm sure one day u'll remember today and laugh at yourself for even having this thought

It's well smiley
Re: I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! by TempUser: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
poshestmina:
Only Cowards give up
Be strong, i'm sure one day u'll remember today and laugh at yourself for even having this thought

It's well smiley
Thanks, and sorry for I have edited the post.
I'm fine.

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! My Greatest Fear Has Become A Reality / Firstbank Again ??? / How A Teacher Holds A Boy And Canes Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.