Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? (1060 Views)

Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale / Naija Fully Approved Adsense For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Anyone got a Google adsense account for sale? I need to purchase one ASAP!
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by bfatoba(m): 1:54am On Feb 14, 2016
Farmercist:

Why not just create your own?
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by westreporter(m): 6:21am On Feb 14, 2016
All scammers soul shall not rest in peace....

Another verified AdSense scammer is Udoh Hope, with Facebook name Udoh Hope Idorenyin don't even add him as friend..

His number - +234 815 601 2827
Whatsapp - +234 803 486 0296
Location - Ikorodu lagos
Email - djenyijames@gmail.com

Url - http://crystalgbedu.net

Photo below..

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Warlord3000(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2016
Wow.. Seems all this adsense scammers are really making a fortune big time cheesy

Sorry ehn...
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
bfatoba:

Why not just create your own?

That would just be the best thing to do, but if you've applied for Adsense recently you'll know my plight. I just lost an account to hackers tho, while in the process of recovering it i still want to purchase another just in case...
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Warlord3000:
Wow.. Seems all this adsense scammers are really making a fortune big time cheesy

Sorry ehn...

Yeah, they are. Jah keep us from falling prey.
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
westreporter:
All scammers soul shall not rest in peace....

Another verified AdSense scammer is Udoh Hope, with Facebook name Udoh Hope Idorenyin don't even add him as friend..

His number - +234 815 601 2827
Whatsapp - +234 803 486 0296
Location - Ikorodu lagos
Email - djenyijames@gmail.com

Url - http://crystalgbedu.net

Photo below..

Thanks alot for this information.
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Farmercist:

I have an AdSense for sale.. Let's talk on whatsapp.. 08062994846
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by bfatoba(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Farmercist:

That would just be the best thing to do, but if you've applied for Adsense recently you'll know my plight. I just lost an account to hackers tho, while in the process of recovering it i still want to purchase another just in case...

I'm sorry, but isn't it free? why are you purchasing it?
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
bfatoba:

I'm sorry, but isn't it free? why are you purchasing it?

Even the most free of things are not free... there is always a price to pay. Adsense is 'free', the process of applying and getting approved is the 'Price'.
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by bfatoba(m): 5:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Farmercist:

Even the most free of things are not free... there is always a price to pay. Adsense is 'free', the process of applying and getting approved is the 'Price'.

you're a victim of your own limitation. Adsense is free. once you have your website, i'm sure you can get Adsense. after seeing your comment, i just tried and got it. i have a blogger account from 2011 and only 45 views lolz...

stop limiting yourself and don't let anyone limit you
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
bfatoba:

you're a victim of your own limitation. Adsense is free. once you have your website, i'm sure you can get Adsense. after seeing your comment, i just tried and got it. i have a blogger account from 2011 and only 45 views lolz...

stop limiting yourself and don't let anyone limit you

Did you say you applied and got an Adsense account already after seeing my comment? I have my website bro, and i get 45 views in about 20 minutes on a normal day.

I've scaled thru the first stage of the application, but i keep getting turned down at the second stage.

I really like what you said here: stop limiting yourself and don't let anyone limit you

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by bfatoba(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Farmercist:

Did you say you applied and got an Adsense account already after seeing my comment? I have my website bro, and i get 45 views in about 20 minutes on a normal day.

I've scaled thru the first stage of the application, but i keep getting turned down at the second stage.

I really like what you said here: stop limiting yourself and don't let anyone limit you

How did you drive traffic to your site?
Re: Google Adsense For Sale, Anyone??? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
bfatoba:

How did you drive traffic to your site?

The majority of my traffic comes from google search, and then just a little part of it less than 5% comes from social shares.

I did some on-page SEO and some backlinking.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Will Google Adsense Approve This Blog? / Benefits Of Payoneer Master Card:increased Your Earnings Today / Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.