Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? (5020 Views)

His Wife Was Bleeped By Another Guy The Night Before Their Wedding / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Leilah(f): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
there is someone I know  ( naija lady) she was a very conservative person at one time. She had a child recently and there is one picture of the child on her facebook, what I don't understand is, she has seventy pictures of herself on it half naked! like I mean with see through dresses on, all her breasts hanging out, bending over n all. I have never known this person to be like this. She is sitting on her husbands lap with her underwear showing. Perhaps its a mid life crisis or something she is like 36 thereabouts. I admire the fact that she is confident and trying to be slim (she is not that slim though) regardless, her husband is not in her facebook.  How would you see it if this was your wife?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by spoilt(f): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2009
It must be a midlife crisis. grin
Facebook also makes people do strange things.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by rubi(f): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2009
she wants attension
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by SeanT21(f): 3:35am On Jul 07, 2009
Attention is what she is looking for. Her husband needs to tell her she is beautiful,etc.All she need is a lil attention from her man.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by ifyalways(f): 5:17am On Jul 07, 2009
she is trying to discover her self cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by JustGood(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2009
My wife would not do that unless she's made up her mind to have another husband.

Which kind yeye facebook be that wey you dey display body like ashy? angry
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Kx: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2009
Honestly this face boo thing is craze.
A lot of people just expose yeye near naked pix there.
Dem eat,u c d pix in facebook,dem shiiiiit,u c d pix for facebook.

To answer ur ques,my wife cannot do dat nonsense
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2009
//
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Secretz(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2009
She is trying to be discovered by an agent. . . . grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by sparta(f): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2009
She dey find clients, she go sell o grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Leilah(f): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
She is a housewife with no education. If you saw this I swear you would die!! all her family are on her facebook (even her in laws) so its not like she is hiding it. Imagine having over 70 pictures of yourself and just one of you and the child. All these different wigs and outfits. It jsut amazes me,
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by mrsb(f): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2009
Can you gently take her aside and talk to her about it? Sure her husband would be mortified to find out.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by sistawoman: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
Are her in laws friends on her page?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by iice(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
undecided Women sha have time and power undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
Well, it is either she is advertising herself or she is telling me it is over.
If that was a man that flashes his macho body, there would be noise.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Romeo4real(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2009
What is a wife doing on facebook?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by GEW: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2009
Leilah:

She is a housewife with no education. If you saw this I swear you would die!! all her family are on her facebook (even her in laws) so its not like she is hiding it. Imagine having over 70 pictures of yourself and just one of you and the child. All these different wigs and outfits. It jsut amazes me,
leilah it is open season on naija women now. dont you see your caucasian people do worse on facebook? evry little yabis help in your book where is your lady in waiting bridget?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by SUKKIE(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2009
Romeo4real:

Spot on!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Fhemmmy: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
Romeo4real:

waiting to get her groove on
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
//
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by SeanT21(f): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
Romeo4real:

Why not?? undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Sissy3(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
chaircover:

Here we go!!!!

The last time I checked Facebook is supposed to be a social networking site

It all depends on what your motives are and what you intend getting out of it.

Femi shut up dia

thank you!

a wife can't even be on the computer again because she is "wife"
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Fhemmmy: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
chaircover:

Here we go!!!!

The last time I checked Facebook is supposed to be a social networking site

It all depends on what your motives are and what you intend getting out of it.

Femi shut up dia

The cover on the chair, wetin i do you oh.
here is my take, there is nothing wrong for him to be on facebook, but flashing his body all over with pix, i dont think that is kool, i wont want my woman to have her pictures all over the place on the internet, what would be the reasons behind it?
Infact, dont even put my pictures either.
U cld have an account, and post the picture of our dogs and cats, but no real pix.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by chiogo(f): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2009
LOL@ what is a wife doing on facebook?

Naija people sef. Smh

@topic, she got issues.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
//
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by SeanT21(f): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

The cover on the chair, wetin i do you oh.
here is my take, there is nothing wrong for him to be on facebook, but flashing his body all over with pix, i dont think that is kool, i wont want my woman to have her pictures all over the place on the internet, what would be the reasons behind it?
Infact, dont even put my pictures either.
U cld have an account, and post the picture of our dogs and cats, but no real pix.

It seems to me that U are or would be ashamed of your wife or yourself.What is wrong with putting up pics on facebook?? What are U trying to hide??
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Leilah(f): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
This is actually my husbands brothers wife. I am not close to her so I woudl not be comfortable in saying it to her, I was thinking of cracking a sort of serious joke though. These are all albums created by her and not tags. pictures one contains her child thats very cute whose 6 months there abouts. Yes her inlaws are all friends on her facebook. There are Sorry, but when I say rauncy its an understatment. This is not about culture this time, because most married white people or any humans for that matter (unless they have bad nature) post pictures of themselves half naked on the facebook. I dunno,  perhaps her husband has ordered this or something
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
If her in-laws are her friends then its likely that the husband knows about or has seen the pictures.

is he complaining?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by sistawoman: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2009
talk to your husband about your concerns
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by Leilah(f): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2009
I did! he said she is 'of this character' when I told him he was furious but said he is staying out of this.
See through white mini dresses with black bras! sitting on her hubbys lap and you can actually see right up her skirt. Her husband was always the traditional type, he got her from a village. He was fifteen years in europe before he married her. I am just really shoked as this is not the same woman I have always known. She used to go to church and dress 'normal'.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by ssosisi: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2009
sharap!
did you follow him to get her
where did your own husband get you from
you drunkard!
can you mind your own business for once
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hahahahaha. . . . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife / Surehome Marriage Seminar Question & Answer Session / I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.