Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Chidinma And Praiz Looking Adorable As They Pose Together In This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Praiz Looking Adorable As They Pose Together In This Photo (725 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun And Jamal Zamani Pose Together In Matching Oufit (photo) / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma And Praiz Looking Adorable As They Pose Together In This Photo by ujoseph006: 6:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Caption:-
chidinmaekile Was so good seeing you tonight my darling...wish I was there earlier...God bless you Fam @officialpraiz❤️❤️ #music #musicman #richandfamous #praiz

Lalasticlala

Source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BBviftRg0Rf/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7268970134

Re: Chidinma And Praiz Looking Adorable As They Pose Together In This Photo by Akshow: 6:27am On Feb 14, 2016
Chidinma is very brief and beautiful
Re: Chidinma And Praiz Looking Adorable As They Pose Together In This Photo by pretydiva(f): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2016
They look good together. Biuriful pics

He wish he was dere earlier shocked...meaning he has a crush on her. Chidinma dey hot oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Chidinma And Praiz Looking Adorable As They Pose Together In This Photo by Khd95(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2016
Shory gyaltongue
Re: Chidinma And Praiz Looking Adorable As They Pose Together In This Photo by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Lawyers in the house, what's is the offense committed when one snaps with your crush cus I desperately want to sue that's praiz guy.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Embarrasing Day Of My Life!! / See What Chris Brown Said About Royalty And A Fan Comment / 10 Shocking truth you never knew about these celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.