Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 (5765 Views)

How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? / 10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by bongolistik(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2016
When it comes to live football streaming app, sometimes it is difficult to come across the right app that delivers high quality and seamless streams.

In the past, Olweb TV app was providing the needed live football games, but unfortunately it started misbehaving in recent time and you can no longer get the best out of it.

Mobdro is still doing great but the only downside about mobdro is that you will not know the particular channel that will be showing your favourite matches and so you have to be testing out channels.

But we want to introduce you to another best app that is currently making things lot easier.

The latest and updated version of USTREAM now does the magic.

Enjoy all your latest and live football matches with it

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/02/introducing-ustream-best-alternative.html
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by Reality2020(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2016
OP. Pls I need an app for streaming wrestling channels. Im grateful if u culd help. Thanks
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by bongolistik(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2016
Reality2020:
OP. Pls I need an app for streaming wrestling channels. Im grateful if u culd help. Thanks
USTREAM that I dropped above is equal to the task
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2016
bongolistik:
no EPL channel on that I just downloaded it couldn't locate league I mean football on ustream
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by bongolistik(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2016
2kaybiel:
no EPL channel on that I just downloaded it couldn't locate league I mean football on ustream
I watched the Sunderland VS ManU and Chelsea vs Newcastle game yesterday flawlessly on USTREAM.

The thing there is that you won't get to see the matches until the matches go live.

So whenever there are live EPL games going on, it will be loaded as part of the Live games.

Currently, there are no ongoing live EPL games. Same with other league games, CL and Europa games
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by bongolistik(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2016
Reality2020:
you can also stream wrestling on Mobdro. Just go to sport category and search for NWA.
Also, sometimes other sports channels there like Sky Sport, BTW sport etc Al show WWE
http://www.highteknology.com/2015/11/how-to-use-mobdro-multi-channel-android.html
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
The video quality is not good and the commentary is alien to me cos the language speaking is not english unlike the mobdro
bongolistik:
I watched the Sunderland VS ManU and Chelsea vs Newcastle game yesterday flawlessly on USTREAM.

The thing there is that you won't get to see the matches until the matches go live.

So whenever there are live EPL games going on, it will be loaded as part of the Live games.

Currently, there are no ongoing live EPL games. Same with other league games, CL and Europa games
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by bongolistik(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
2kaybiel:
The video quality is not good and the commentary is alien to me cos the language speaking is not english unlike the mobdro
the video quality depends on the stream link you chose. Just like I have said, there are many live links there, if the video quality of the one you chose is not good enough for you just go to another live channel.

Some commentaries are also in English, you can check other links and you will get the ones that are sharp and in English
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
bongolistik:
the video quality depends on the stream link you chose. Just like I have said, there are many live links there, if the video quality of the one you chose is not good enough for you just go to another live channel.

Some commentaries are also in English, you can check other links and you will get the ones that are sharp and in English
alright
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by bongolistik(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
2kaybiel:
alright
these are two different stream links of the ongoing Liverpool match on USTREAM, and you can even find more.

You will notice that one is sharp and the other is not

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by Reality2020(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
bongolistik:
you can also stream wrestling on Mobdro. Just go to sport category and search for NWA.
Also, sometimes other sports channels there like Sky Sport, BTW sport etc Al show WWE
http://www.highteknology.com/2015/11/how-to-use-mobdro-multi-channel-android.html
Thanks
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by daphid25(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ama just try the app sad
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by Reality2020(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
bongolistik:
Thanks
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by krozay(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2016
UKtv Now is still the best in video quality and streaming with poor network, just google search it -better than mobdro, sybla, olweb ,web kora,ustream etc NOTE :-U need MX player or MX player pro

Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by krozay(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
More photos

Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by Baroba(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2016
UKTV now beats everything else, I have maintained steady stream at 1.75mbps watching a live event.. Truly amazing app, though i expect it to start buffering once more people get on it and start over loading their servers, little wonder they owners are working hard to remove them from kodi repos..
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by wEsOmE(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Is d match streaming free ? And how many mb does it take to stream a live match ? Thanks
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by bongolistik(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
wEsOmE:
Is d match streaming free ? And how many mb does it take to stream a live match ? Thanks
the answer to your question is contained here http://highteknology.com/2015/09/amount-of-mb-to-stream-90min-football-on-android.html
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by wEsOmE(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
krozay:
UKtv Now is still the best in video quality and streaming with poor network, just google search it -better than mobdro, sybla, olweb ,web kora,ustream etc NOTE :-U need MX player or MX player pro
baba were u download the UK TV..?
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by Orlandihno(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2016
Fantastick app! I hope it's not conzumin' much meg.; i'll give it a trial. Thankz bozz!
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by isaiah9(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Baroba:
UKTV now beats everything else, I have maintained steady stream at 1.75mbps watching a live event.. Truly amazing app, though i expect it to start buffering once more people get on it and start over loading their servers, little wonder they owners are working hard to remove them from kodi repos..
uktv buffers alot you can't enjoy live streaming for long

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by isaiah9(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2016
krozay:
uktv buffers too much
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by bongolistik(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Those that are using UK TV, were you able to watch Southampton vs Chelsea game? I guess no cos no channels on UK TV and even Modbro showed the match, but USTREAM was able to pick up the match
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by samegold(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
To me UKtvnow is d best for streaming online,,
Re: Best Alternative Android App To Stream Live Matches In 2016 by krozay(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sportsnet, sky, BT sport and tsn etc always show premier league matches live but BT sport's shows more of champions league and any premier league match that is been played earlier in the day, Sportsnet shows matches that are played in the afternoon ,sky sports shows late kick off ,sunday EPL matches and Monday night matches + la liga matches live
Don't forget NBC sports and USA network

(1) (Reply)

The Most Durable Smart Phone!!! / Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Pro 2020: Massive 12GB RAM, Quad 48MP Cameras / Mtn Sme Data Share Pin Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.