Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Best Valentine Message I Could Think Of - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Valentine Message I Could Think Of (592 Views)

Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / See The Message I Received From First Bank This Morning / See The Message I Received Today From A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Valentine Message I Could Think Of by Oloniyan(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2016
These are my Vals!
To all soldiers in the northern part i love
you,
To all widows that have lost their lover ,Lord is
your strength.
To all 9ja prisoner ,i love you.
To all disable and handicap, i love you.
To all orphans on street, I share your
feelings and I love you.
To all 9ja people on sick bed in hospitals
and their various home, I love you all.
To all hustlers and broke niggas, money is
not all, i love you.
To all our enemies like friends, we love
you,
To all Friends like enemies, I love you!
My facebook contacts, I love you all!
To all our people hustling in cold foreign
lands, i love you,
To Elizabeth , I Love you,

To all the mods on NL lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 seun himself, I love you all
NLs I love you too especially jennydoris, Mario says he loves you!
TO ALL OUR LOVE ONE'S THAT ARE GONE, WE REMEMBER YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE GONE ,YOU REMAIN FOREVER IN OUR HEART. Happy vALEnTInE DaY
Re: Best Valentine Message I Could Think Of by quinnboy: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Yet another year without you by my side....smiles, i know this would make little or no sense to you as you have no doubt moved on with your life while i get stocked to the past finding it most difficult n unimaginable to believe what we had could fade away so fast.....I'm sure you are having the best out of your relationship dear, just want to drop a msg telling you that i miss you, i love you still n will always love you. your Ex.
Re: Best Valentine Message I Could Think Of by Oloniyan(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2016
quinnboy:
Yet another year without you by my side....smiles, i know this would make little or no sense to you as you have no doubt moved on with your life while i get stocked to the past finding it most difficult n unimaginable to believe what we had could fade away so fast.....I'm sure you are having the best out of your relationship dear, just want to drop a msg telling you that i miss you, i love you still n will always love you. your Ex.

shocked shocked eiyah you must really be missing her

1 Like

Re: Best Valentine Message I Could Think Of by Jennydoris(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Jenydoris Loves Mario Too!
still in the spirit of Val.... happy val to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mcmaster Dubai, Mcmaster Carr Dubai, Logistic Solutions Dubai / Papaphobia Fear Of The Pope! Fear Of Goats - Newsphases / Xeroderma Pigmentosum.children Of The Moon(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.