Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach (36325 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by jaelz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iceprince and his girl maima spend their valentines day at the beach as both of them share romantic pics of themselves there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Ishilove: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
How the fvck is this news?

We glorify their iniquitous lifestyle and give them unnecessary attention

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Flexherbal(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by jaelz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Dear lets face it their celebrities its just natural everything they do makes the round.. Pray God raises you far above their level IJN

17 Likes

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
jaelz:

Dear lets face it their celebrities its just natural everything they do makes the round.. Pray God raises you far above their level IJN
It makes rounds because we make it go round.

I am already far above their level, thanks for your prayer.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by jaelz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:
It makes rounds because we make it go round.
I am already far above their level, thanks for your prayer.

yup amen happy vals tho enjoy urself dear
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
The cheating scandal only made them stronger. To all other aspiring sugar daddys make sure you have a signed contract before you start crying foul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by JoeBlocks(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Obviously bloggers, who feed on the low IQ of many gullible nigerians as a mean to gain traffic for their blog.

5 Likes

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Obvious bloggers, who feed on the low IQ of many gullible nigerians as a mean to gain traffic for their blog.
Lol so true.
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Please stop, just stop your Hypocrisy. You were part of the Almighty team that brought Nairaland to this Level so RESPECT yourself.

Chilling with Bae

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by bunmioguns(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by LoremIpsum: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
And how the hell is this news?
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by techskulz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
anything this days always go to nairaland front page

1 Like

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Dabss(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

madam stop hating.

6 Likes

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Flashh: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

You pained? Sorry!

15 Likes

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Prodigee: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
They look cute together! Check my signature smiley
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Smellymouth: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by LesbianBoy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mumu ice prince undecided
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Ehins22(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
shocked
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by martineinstein(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Everytime I see myself, I feel like say na juju Dey worry me...
Somebody pray for me....

Juju by ice prince
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by O0XYGEN: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
That's definitely GHANA beach.
Nice and clean.
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
jaelz:
Iceprince and his girl maima spend their valentines day at the beach as both of them share romantic pics of themselves there.
why Did I even COMMENT on this thread undecided
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by dee416: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
it's the normal thing to do on a day like this one. celebrity or not.
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Cholls(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
My brother I hope this last

..nah! I don't think so.
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iceprimce is the new Kanye West.
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by praxisnetworks: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
shocked
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bobo yi o kin gboro sha
Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Who made you the judge of morality?

13 Likes

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
MzNelly:

Who made you the judge of morality?
Hold on

3 Likes

Re: Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach by danbrowndmf(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

The table is actually turning back to you.were you not the same person back then Darkendrebel beged to help put a rap battle on FP but u Refused,mean while you & your fellow MOD were Pushing useless post like Tonto Dike & other useless topics like this to FP.so Why complaining now?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents / Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Ankara Dress / Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.