Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira: Produce Your Clothes At My Garment Warehouse - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira: Produce Your Clothes At My Garment Warehouse (1270 Views)

Ladies,guys come in and pre order your Clothes,shoes,jewelry And Etc In China / Baby Girl 21 Set Of Clothes At Micostar Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira: Produce Your Clothes At My Garment Warehouse by fsparElisheva: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Trust us when we say there is no better time for you to patronise us than now. Considering the current economic realities especially the foreign exchange rate in Nigeria today, this is the time businesses who rely solely on imported goods and products are beginning to find alternatives locally. The cry for the diversification of the economy and focus on industrialization amongst other sources of income, is beginning to get even louder. Hence the current #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira campaign and the good thing is, the Senate President who was in Aba last week, has promised to make laws that will promote the growth of indigenous and locally made products.

I'm sure you're wondering, 'so what do these people do?' OR 'just go straight to the point!' LOL... We perfectly understand that.

Anyways, My Garment Warehouse is a budding Nigerian company that is into fashion. So what exactly do we do?

Here's what we do: We are basically into large scale production of quality and affordable clothes.

Other services we provide include: Fabric sourcing and pattern making.
We can also produce as low as 10 pieces of clothes occassionally.
We also do sample production for designers who just need a few samples to try out the market.
For designers who sew & get orders from their customers, we can take your orders & produce them for you.
Also, we produce costumes for events provided the order is not less than 10.
We also get designs from designers who want to produce LARGE QUANTITIES of patterns.

Think about the current exchange rate again and how much it will cost you to travel to China, Turkey, America etc to produce your clothes... I'm sure you're done thinking and you know what that means! So make this opportunity count and patronise us at My Garment Warehouse. #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira.... Just one trial will convince you!!!

Holla us on 08158932486 or send an e-mail to elizabethwekpe@mygarmentwarehouse.com. Hope to hear from you guys!!!
Re: #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira: Produce Your Clothes At My Garment Warehouse by jemype(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Are u in lagos?
Re: #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira: Produce Your Clothes At My Garment Warehouse by fsparElisheva: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2016
@jemype Yes, we are based in Lagos
Re: #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira: Produce Your Clothes At My Garment Warehouse by fsparElisheva: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira

Meanwhile, our product quality is up there with the likes of Turkey, China and co so why not #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira? LOL... it's just common sense really...

(1) (Reply)

See The Number Of Earring Piercings On This Girl's Face. Madness!!! / Wild Hair Stylists Who Let Their Imaginations Run Way Out Of Control / Cornrows For Black Young Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.