Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Lyrics: "Flames Of Love" By Pamela Scott - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics: "Flames Of Love" By Pamela Scott (1152 Views)

Download:smash By XXXTENTACION Ft. Travis Scott / Download Dj Khaled - Down For Life Ft. Future, Travis Scott, Rick Ross, Kodak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: "Flames Of Love" By Pamela Scott by Toblex1000(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
FLAMES OF LOVE

Wanna tell you what's bothering me
Wanna tell you how I feel

Did I ever tell you
That you look so beautiful
Did I ever tell you
That you are amazing
You spin me around
And I feel in your arms
Lord you make my life so beautiful

Many waters cannot quench your love God
Nor the oceans drown it
It's flashes are flashes of fire
A most vehement flame

Flames of love
Flames of love
Flames of love
Flames of love

You took me in your arms
And led me through the right path
You didn't let my foot
Dash against any stone
You drew me close
And you called me your own
You make my life so beautiful

Many waters cannot quench your love God
Nor the oceans drown it
It's flashes are flashes of fire
A most vehement flame

Flames of love
Flames of love
Flames of love
Flames of love

That's what the father has for us
That's what the father has
Love love
That's what the father has for us
That's what the father has
Love love

Re: Lyrics: "Flames Of Love" By Pamela Scott by Flashysounds: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.

(1) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Okey Sokay - Oyel / Latest Song In Town / VIDEO: Flavour - "Ijele" Ft. Zoro (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.