Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (915 Views)

Emmanuel Nwankwo Vomits Blood & Dies After Lagos Party Meeting / Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
The female drug trafficker was apprehended at the central screening section of the departure hall during the screening of passengers on an Egypt Airline flight to Jidda.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested 48-years-old Saidat Hassan at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. After she vomited fifteen wraps of white powdery substances which tested positive for cocaine.
The female drug trafficker was apprehended at the central screening section of the departure hall during the screening of passengers on an Egypt Airline flight to Jidda, Saudi Arabia en-route Cairo.
Read More: NDLEA arrests 18 suspects in drug raid, recovers 216.8kg of cannabis
The mother of three, Saidat Hassan was placed under observation till she excreted 65 more wraps of the drug after she suddenly fell sick and was vomiting white substance at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
“She was immediately apprehended by NDLEA officers, who later discovered that she had ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes,” says the spokesperson for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju.
In statement by Saidat Hassan she said:
“I buy my goods from Ghana. I was introduced into the drug business by a friend and business partner. The drug was brought from Abidjan, Ivory Coast and we were supposed to share the proceeds equally.
“Until my arrest, I never knew that the cocaine I ingested could have led to my death in Saudi Arabia. I thank God for keeping me alive.”
Confirming her arrest by the Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, Col. Mohammad Abdallah (retd.) he said:
“A mother of three children swallowing cocaine is the height of parental ineptitude. I am glad that she did not die from drug ingestion and she is alive to face trial. This arrest has also saved her because drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia, her final destination, is punishable by death.
“I expect the general public to draw lessons from this case that drug trafficking leads to immeasurable pain, ignominy and untimely death.”

Source: http://pulse.ng/gist/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen-wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport-id4682638.html?utm_campaign=art-drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen-wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport-2016-02-13&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Re: Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Ugomba(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Brown roofers will come in to check the name but will be Disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport by jieta: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
g
Re: Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
I didnt see a name.
Re: Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport by HtwoOw: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lolest

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Were Raped, Used As Sex Slaves … – Ex-high Commissioner To Nigeria / Final Burial Rites For PDP In FCT / Fuel Will Be N50 By July Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.