Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557182 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tomsy2: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks @ shaolin2020 and others. I get it now.
And @ifeanyimoses, it's not all or just about NAF DSSC but about seeking knowledge, which we all know that no knowledge gained is ever a waste.
@solidsman59, easy or not what one doesn't know, he doesn't know. And it's always good to seek help while you can. Regrets for inaction are regretful.
Success in our hustles.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2016
ifeanyimoses:
pls brothers y u guys dmanding for dssc past questions wen u guys arent sure of
1. making d nxt list
2. if they wud b exams or straight to interview
1. They ask for it coz if they make it they won't be off be caught off guard, if they don't make it, no knowledge is wasted as they could attend other job screenings that will require tests as such.
2. It has already been established that the zonal enlistment stage has come and gone without an exam, nobody is expecting just an exam. The exam we must prepare for is the one that usually happens at the selection board which is similar to the test being sat for during the zonal enlistment, this is different from the board interview.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Engrgeneral(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Can we have a whatsapp chat group for all DSSC applicants in this forum, to enhance better interactions!

Thanks!

I can create the group, I believe it is a matter of optimistic intending officers of the Nigerian airforce dropping their digits. I believe it will be made an open group in which all persons will be made admin and we can all add our friends too.
God bless you in anticipation. My number is 07037472710, you can drop yours and we are good to go. Special mention to Mimzy and all those who have given their time to giving useful information. God bless us all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Engrgeneral(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kindly drop your numbers and let's make the whatsapp group fun. I just created a group and would like to invite all optimistic persons to join so as to make the informations easily accessible.
Good day.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Engrgeneral:

Can we have a whatsapp chat group for all DSSC applicants in this forum, to enhance better interactions!

Thanks!

I can create the group, I believe it is a matter of optimistic intending officers of the Nigerian airforce dropping their digits. I believe it will be made an open group in which all persons will be made admin and we can all add our friends too.
God bless you in anticipation. My number is 07037472710, you can drop yours and we are good to go. Special mention to Mimzy and all those who have given their time to giving useful information. God bless us all.
capital NO sir ,I feel we should stay here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Engrgeneral(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Nigerdeltaboi post=46481148] capital NO sir ,I feel we should stay here.
We can stay here as well as the whatsapp group as at times some members might just have the whatsapp sub and might need to update and get answers to questions as a quick as possible. We aren't abandoning this group, just that we are also hopi get for a quicker access too.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tomsy2: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
This group remains the best option for posterity's sake. Like someone had said several pages back, new comers can always read from page 1 and find the answers to questions bugging them.
If only you knew the number of people that have benefited from previous years threads you sure wouldn't suggest a close circuit whatsapp group that excludes non members from accessing valuable and potentially life saving info.
Just my one Kobo though!
But it beats me as to why I would use up mb on two fronts to get the same info.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls house i heard from someone that batch B of the airmen/airwomen are to report to kaduna on the 16th of June.And batch A will go to kaduna after them.Pls help confirm if this news is true or not.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by WildOne(f): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
I also think it's best to keep it here. Creating a WhatsApp group will only make this place less active. Besides, who needs another WhatsApp group and the endless buzz buzz of folks asking for past question papers on a battery-challenged handset.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Engrgeneral(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Like I have said earlier, this group remain and activities in it remains. Just thought It wouldn't be a bad idea though if we have the whatsapp group as well. Interested persons can join the group. I made it an open group in which everybody becomes an administrator. You can add up friends and folks. Wishing us all the best.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by iamMcVince(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Engrgeneral:

Thanks!

This is my number 07063785570
Do you copy?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alex81(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't buy d idea of whatsapp grp.

if u don't av mb. just get an airtel sim, u can browse NL free on www.0.freebasics.com

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Engrgeneral(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=iamMcVince post=46488196]

This is my number 07063785570
Do you copy?
I copy. You have been added
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sammyolami50(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Dis is my Number 09097760888
Plz Add me to d whatsup group.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
IMO, the WhatsApp group thing would not be beneficial at all. this Nairaland forum is still our best bet. everyone knows what WhatsApp groups are like - soon the chats turn to rubbish talks and broadcasts of irrelevant and off-topic posts. the purpose of it would be defeated in no time. Here, things are organised, matured...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Engrgeneral(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=sammyolami50 post=46495822]Dis is my Number 09097760888
Plz Add me to d whatsup group.
Added
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Mekzmoney(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Immanuelsons:

Reporting for duty sir.. Sam Ethnan Airforce Base
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ifeanyimoses: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Evry body is entitled to hz Own opinion and also forming the watsap group wnt make this forum inactive
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by SurvTessy: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
alex81:
I don't buy d idea of whatsapp grp.

if u don't av mb. just get an airtel sim, u can browse NL free on www.0.freebasics.com

how can you go to dat 2 site wen u don't ve mb? r u sure u know wot u r saying
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alex81(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
SurvTessy:
how can you go to dat 2 site wen u don't ve mb? r u sure u know wot u r saying

Ogbeni, insert ur airtel sim, open yr opera browser and type '0.freebasics.com' Go!

zero not letter 'O'.

I can't fit shout.

# o ye of little faith.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 4:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Thomanad:
Pls house i heard from someone that batch B of the airmen/airwomen are to report to kaduna on the 16th of June.And batch A will go to kaduna after them.Pls help confirm if this news is true or not.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Please bro, if I may ask, is the list out already?
Thomanad:
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Thomanad post=46521856][/quote] To be honest I haven't asked but I believe it if it were true you would have been contacted you or it would have been on the site. They didn't do any of those before the 8th because they were not ready for you guys and people had to take chance in order not to miss. Infact you are the only one who has mentioned it that I know of.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
mimzy007:
To be honest I haven't asked but I believe it if it were true you would have been contacted you or it would have been on the site. They didn't do any of those before the 8th because they were not ready for you guys and people had to take chance in order not to miss. Infact you are the only one who has mentioned it that I know of.
I heard it frm sum1 nd i had to confirm so as not to take chances.Pls mimzy due to ur proximity to the kaduna base,i will like to av an idea (even unconfirmed news) of when the airmen might be asked to come to kaduna.So as to adequately prepare and put things in place.

NB:NAF is yet to reply a mail i sent concerning this.

Graçias.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thomanad:

I heard it frm sum1 nd i had to confirm so as not to take chances.Pls mimzy due to ur proximity to the kaduna base,i will like to av an idea (even unconfirmed news) of when the airmen might be asked to come to kaduna.So as to adequately prepare and put things in place.

NB:NAF is yet to reply a mail i sent concerning this.

Graçias.
All i have heard is it will be starting 10th july, nothing else.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ebenso2010: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
pls incase you create whatsup group my no is 07064467791
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Thomanad(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
mimzy007:
All i have heard is it will be starting 10th july, nothing else.
Okay,thanks.
Pls,do you think its still possible for 2016 batch A to train with 2015 batch B.Since 2015 batch B will resume 10th july.
Thanks always.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thomanad:

Okay,thanks.
Pls,do you think its still possible for 2016 batch A to train with 2015 batch B.Since 2015 batch B will resume 10th july.
Thanks always.
My dear, unless NAF will decide to change resumption date for batch B, it most likely won't be possible as it will take at least one month for them to screen and produce a final list. Or if they decide to have you guys train along side each other but with them one month or so ahead but that would be hectic for them.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ebenso2010: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=JoseRaji post=46459771]heres are links to NAF past questions. hope everyone rests from now on:

NAF Past Questions 1
https:///7bVieqIm

NAF Past Questions 2
https:///vUFhjYxh

NAF Past Questions 3
https:///eHLOue29

NAF Past Questions 4
https:///ISxvTXfR

NAF Past Questions 5
https:///ni8JHBjB

THANKS FOR THIS IT MAY BE USEFUL TO PREPARE FOR THE EXCERSIE

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.