Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555951 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
mimzy007:
bxboss, some people did that in 2013 but I can't tell you if it was accepted. The signing is proving to be a challenge for alot of people however don't be in a haste to go to the liasion office just yet, ask around some friends who may not even be from your state may be able to link you up, you can't tell except you try. unless time is running out and you have no option I won't advice you go there, you can also contact anyone who can help you back in Abia if it's possible, you can email your forms so they can print and try helping you over there while you try on your end.
i filled in the wrong height will it affect my chances?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
viqueta:
i filled in the wrong height will it affect my chances?
I replied, page 22
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
@MIMZY u r d best i am also considering those options, i thought of even travelling down 2 d east 2 get it done but again i had a rethink cos i dont wanna stress myself much cos i am a prospective corp member, i just wanna try my luck and also use dis oppo2nitty 2 knw hw their exams look like to prepare for the future but like i said just wanna hv fun hoping the authorities will overlook d NYSC STUFF. but i hope they allow my sit 4 the exam.....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
OK then, best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lanrecious(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
mimzy007:
OK then, best of luck.
Good day; please how do I address the letter of attestation of good character as in who should it be addressed to. Thanks in anticipation of your vital response.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
idrisalau:
Pls I'm a graduate of industrial Chemistry,do u think I can apply for NAF based on the Bsc chemistry requirement.
call the technical hotline to confirm.... I studied that too and i applied but i didnt confirm it.... But since it is chemistry it should be related
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Boyowa(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
All of you that's doing related course haba na!! Maka why? Make una no waste those slots abeg......make una wait for SSC army make those wey get the position enter abeg,!! Bikonu.....my opinion. shaa because you all will be screened out #fact
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Salihumainasara(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
bxboss:
@MIMZY u r d best i am also considering those options, i thought of even travelling down 2 d east 2 get it done but again i had a rethink cos i dont wanna stress myself much cos i am a prospective corp member, i just wanna try my luck and also use dis oppo2nitty 2 knw hw their exams look like to prepare for the future but like i said just wanna hv fun hoping the authorities will overlook d NYSC STUFF. but i hope they allow my sit 4 the exam.....
overlook keh. All d best sha
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by paulb7: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Great men and women of noble births---naf past dssc past questions pls! Flawlesspaulb7@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by shegzeal: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
quote author=paulb7 post=43797472]good day sweet people, pls naf dssc past questions any help 'd greatly appreciated# flawlesspaulb7@gmail.com#whatsapp 09050868893
[/quote]

Please forward to me :segun.agbetunsin@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
lanrecious:

Good day; please how do I address the letter of attestation of good character as in who should it be addressed to. Thanks in anticipation of your vital response.
In 2013 there were several, some were addressed to the commandant of the base, some to the officer in charge of the recruitment exercise and others just simply went with ' To whom it may concern'. I personally think addresgsing it to the officer in charge is better. The thing is this, that letter will eventually go with you to the selection board so addressing it to the commandant of the base you have your ZE will make no sense but if addressed to the officer in charge who could be anybody anywhere you are covered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by manfarry(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Prospective medical record officers in the house,greetings to u all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mbatuku1: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
I have a major surgery on my stomach when I was a 7 year old kid. What are my chances of being selected? Or I should give up at this point?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2016
please have still not gotten the past question make una help me an victorominyi89@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lanrecious(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2016
mimzy007:
In 2013 there were several, some were addressed to the commandant of the base, some to the officer in charge of the recruitment exercise and others just simply went with ' To whom it may concern'. I personally think addresgsing it to the officer in charge is better. The thing is this, that letter will eventually go with you to the selection board so addressing it to the commandant of the base you have your ZE will make no sense but if addressed to the officer in charge who could be anybody anywhere you are covered.

Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2016
please am in dire need of the past question, help a brother victorominyi89@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2016
seanaddy:
Good morning Haus, Pls I have a problem. I applied successfully yesterday and later discovered that the height I put in was incorrect.. . I'm 5.9ft tall which is abt 1.79meters and I put in 1.55 or so.. . I guess it's impossible to re edit... Pls what can be done.. . I emailed the help email address but I've not gotten solution to it yet... I just want to know if that mistake does not cause auto disqualification. Cos now my heart is troubled and I have been waiting for this NAF recruitment patiently for 2years now... I would really appreciate ur views on this....
bro i' m trying to limit ur hope or whatever but I will say this has affected me b4 dat was last 2 yrs I wrongly put height below mine and I wasn't shortlisted. I pray my case then wldn't be urs nw
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2016
seanaddy:
Good morning Haus, Pls I have a problem. I applied successfully yesterday and later discovered that the height I put in was incorrect.. . I'm 5.9ft tall which is abt 1.79meters and I put in 1.55 or so.. . I guess it's impossible to re edit... Pls what can be done.. . I emailed the help email address but I've not gotten solution to it yet... I just want to know if that mistake does not cause auto disqualification. Cos now my heart is troubled and I have been waiting for this NAF recruitment patiently for 2years now... I would really appreciate ur views on this....
bro i' m nt trying to limit ur hope or whatever but I will say this has affected me b4 dat was last 2 yrs I wrongly put height below mine and I wasn't shortlisted. I pray my case then wldn't be urs nw
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Kelvinprinzyy:
bro I serious I will be rounding up next year abeg, can an undergraduate apply
oga abeg finish first after u will tink of wot to do. Biko!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2016
accurateloye:
please can u help me with the past question? thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2016
accurateloye:
please can u help me with the past question? thanks bro victorominyi89@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nwanna2588: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Any Ebonyian in the house?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by sirmmykay(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Good day, i graduated with a 3rd class in B.sc sociology. Though av registered l, just wanna seek opinion thank
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OcheiAlex: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Good day my ppl, Pls i need a detail explaination concerning the letterbof attestation of good character, who is to write it? is it frm my state LG or any prominent personalty? I will apreciat ur quick response. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is what is on the site ' Attestation Forms:
Applicant's attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants' state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Enlistment Centers and final selection interview'. From the options given find any person from your state who falls in that category to issue you an Attestation of Good character, prominent or not he or she must be one of the listed persons above.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
sirmmykay:
Good day, i graduated with a 3rd class in B.sc sociology. Though av registered l, just wanna seek opinion thank
Nobody's opinion really matters at this point, you have seen the guidelines and you know a 3rd class is not what they require. Its best you dont dwell on it or get your hopes up, just watch and see how it goes.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by izutex007(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chukz1010:
Wahala dey oooo... I studied BCH but I applied under Education. I just saw Preventive and environmental options... Please, can I edit?

Preventive/Environmental Health Officer:
Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.

if you dont meet the requirement for the Preventive/Environmental Health Officer. the education sector is your best shot.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NICENEDU29: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nwanna2588:
Any Ebonyian in the house?
Yes o! my big bros how far? I am with u here. Am from Afikpo South L.G.A. Can we relate? Here is my number: 07036761062, and email: nnachichinedu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by viqueta(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
AAABBBBEEEEGGGGGGG!!!!!! I NEED PAST QUESTIONS OOOOOOOO, MAKE UNA HELP ME NA....victorominyi89@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DrISD(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Do we have Medical Doctors applying in the house?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Millex(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
DrISD:
Future doctors
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Millex(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
DrISD:
Future doctors in observation mode

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.