Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555975 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Here is what NAF posted on their site for airmen/airwomen http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=SOA2016
This will give you an idea of what to expect by the last week of this month.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by AbuAbdullah16: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
mimzy007:
Here is what NAF posted on their site for airmen/airwomen http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=SOA2016
This will give you an idea of what to expect by the last week of this month.

Nice one @mimzy....Ogbayi
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by abdulkabirtobi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls help me with the p.questions boss, my mail is
acjme:

Thanks bro, seen it. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by abdulkabirtobi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls help me with the questions, my mail is emailtoby01@yahoo.com
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dhope: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
alex81:

tnx bro I've seen it.

If u need d pq jst quote ds comment wit ur email address so i can forward it 2u.

May God help us all!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
dejianu:

please bro... i need the past questions too, thanks in adv... dejianomise@gmail.com is d email
plz bro I need am.....taiwookunlola@ymail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by skybo4love: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls dssc past question Skybo4love@yahoo.com.... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
AbuAbdullah16:

Nice one @mimzy....Ogbayi
my pleasure dear.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by AbuAbdullah16: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Please, you people should stop flooding this thread with the PQ request go thru the thread a good Samaritan has already posted it on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Dyor: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
@mimzy007 Pls can we talk 08038343137 just call flash me
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Akinbodeisrael: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
I need past questions too. Pls help send to me too my email is akinbodeoluwatobiisrael@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by YorubaWoman: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by echezonachukwu1: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Past question please at uzochukwunwuba@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Asiri1991: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Someone should help me with the past questions please. eduonicha91@gmail.com or matadornjoku@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
stanpio:
Please I have a question

After filling the airforce dssc form, will those to write the exam be selected?

What will be the mode of dressing to the exam centre?

Please I need past uestion in my email padrepio88@@yahoo.com
You have to be short-listed before u can go to the enlistment centre to write the exams. As for the mode of Dressing, it will be communicated to you 4days to the commencement date.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nafizzey:
One of my friend is a graduate of Bsc Accounting which is not among the list of qualified discipline posted on their site, according to them,

Candidates without any of
the above qualifications should
not waste their time applying.

should he go ahead and try before application. close ?.pls what's your take Guys?
Since your friend has nothing to lose, I think He can try his luck. The chance is 50:50

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by drizzydrag(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Farouksenior:

Please bro. Help me with the NAF past questions. Farouksenior10@gmail.com

The past question is on image format not documents.... And it has already been uploaded here on this threat on page 46. Check it and download it into yo phone.

Same apply to everybody dat hasn't gotten it as a mail.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by maxbee: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
dhope:
pls i also need a copy. my mail is bestwinc@gmaildotcom thanks
pls am in need of past questions maxwellbesong@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Timossa(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nafizzey:
One of my friend is a graduate of Bsc Accounting which is not among the list of qualified discipline posted on their site, according to them,

Candidates without any of
the above qualifications should
not waste their time applying.

should he go ahead and try before application. close ?.pls what's your take Guys?

Don't even try to apply. There is a laid down rule already. Please, do stick to it. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dhope: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
drizzydrag:

The past question is on image format not documents.... And it has already been uploaded here on this threat on page 46. Check it and download it into yo phone.

dt question ure all referring to is for nigerian navy dssc. do u mean their question format is always d same?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Eugenius712(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Kbworld:
God bless u
nice one bro
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by kanmi4u: 3:58am On Apr 09, 2016
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

Pls Mr Viqueta kindly help me with the pass question here is my email akioa@gmail.com thank one luv
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ennessy: 5:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Please house still expecting answers and suggestions to my question.@Mimzy and d bosses who have first hand info pls help."Sorry house am kinda of new on this thread BT I have one question.Pls can one go to a state liaison office to sign instead of travelling far distance.For example can I go to Kogi state liaison office to sign the attestation form instead of travelling to Kogi state"
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Esji80(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2016
drizzydrag:

The pq posted in page 46 is for NN DSSC not NAF DSSC @Viqueta,I have seen d NN pq. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by drizzydrag(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2016
dhope:

dt question ure all referring to is for nigerian navy dssc. do u mean their question format is always d same?
Their questions are not d same but similar pattern since it's GMAT...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by drizzydrag(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Esji80:
The pq posted in page 46 is for NN DSSC not NAF DSSC @Viqueta,I have seen d NN pq. Thanks and God bless you.

Yes, it's for NN DSSC and Viqueta stated it earlier bfr ppl started requested for it.
Besides, u can read it in preparation for the NAF DSSC test since it's in GMAT format.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Esji80:
The idea is to have an understanding on what its like, that its not that of NAF doesn't mean it is not useful when its not like you are expecting a repeat of questions. If nobody posts that of NAF you will still write that exam, It is the format you need to grasp.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Esji80(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2016
drizzydrag:

Their questions are not d same but similar pattern since it's GMAT...
drizzydrag:

Yes, it's for NN DSSC and Viqueta stated it earlier bfr ppl started requested for it.
Besides, u can read it in preparation for the NAF DSSC test since it's in GMAT format.
mimzy007:
The idea is to have an understanding on what its like, that its not that of NAF doesn't mean it is not useful when its not like you are expecting a repeat of questions. If nobody posts that of NAF you will still write that exam, It is the format you need to grasp.
drizzydrag:

mimzy007:
mimzy007 and drizzydrag thanks for d clarification

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by samobaba4u(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2016
AbuAbdullah16:

Bro!! I swear you be better person. you to much joor #gracia
pls 4ward to me samsontbabalola@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Falexbaba1:
I av posted the NN PQ as earlier sent to my mail by a kindhearted NLander. Pls let me knw if dr s any prob downloading the files (25 in total) as l ws onli abu to attach and post the screen munched (.png format) copies here on N/L. Ur replies will help me knw wot to do if daris any difficulty downloading the files.
. Successfully downloaded, wat abt NAF DSSC PQ plsn dat one is NN..God bless yu

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.