Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (557140 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
schrondinger:
Pls house I need ur help my form was signed and stamped by my lga director of admin, is it okay
What's the name on the stamp. Is it that he signed for the chairman/secretary?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by schrondinger: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
mikedimeji:

What's the name on the stamp. Is it that he signed for the chairman/secretary?
is that of the director.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mimzy007, pls I want to ask u something. Can u revert to me here mikedimeji@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by schrondinger: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
thexzy:
The Secretary to Local Government CHAIRMAN should be higher in Rank than the Director of Admin........if correct, then its not okay....If am wrong then u r good2go, its okay because any body that should sign for u must be equal to or above the rank of the secretary to the LGA of ur state. (I Stand to be corrected please)
thanks, I want to be sure.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
schrondinger:
is that of the director.
If u can access the chairman/secretary pls do it's cheaper and safer to comply.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
mikedimeji:
Mimzy007, pls I want to ask u something. Can u revert to me here mikedimeji@yahoo.com
OK sir
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by masterminds: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Dyor:

@viqueta pls send it to dayoadelakun0@gmail.com thanks boss

Please friends kindly send me also the pq. Connect2sly@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by masterminds: 12:11am On Apr 24, 2016
viqueta:
oya put ur email add

Brotherly. .. please assist me also with pq. Connect2sly@gmail.com . Gos bless
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mickybabs: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2016
Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their
former institutions....... pls is it necessarily d tertiary institution u attended.? can one get d letter frm former secondary schl also?

pls I need a clarification
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yusmuf001: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2016
linkupjamiugma:
please send the dssc airforce past questions to linkupjamiu@gmail.com............................................... and i need number of someone on here so that we can communicate regularly in other to get information

Pls and pls. Helpe with the airforce dssc past question. ade.yusuf100@gmail.com
Gboza for everyone in the house.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lekan008(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Kindly help with the past question
horler4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yusmuf001: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2016
[quoteom[/quotePls and pls. Help me with the airforce dssc past question. ade.yusuf100@gmail.com
Gboza for everyone in the house.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chukwumaijem: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2016
From the info on net,the zonal exercise is scheduled for 1-10 may. Please those with more experience should explain to me,is it a 9 days exercise or every zone has their own day?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dozzynet(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2016
mickybabs:
former institutions....... pls is it necessarily d tertiary institution u attended.? can one get d letter frm former secondary schl also?

Bro where did you see this? I only saw this as a criteria in the NA site and not here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ofelix(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Pls forward to ofelixchinedu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ofelix(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2016
shaheedbalo:

please send to ofelixchinedu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ChrisAlpha(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Please What Is/Are The Criteria Being Used For The Zonal Enlistment?
Please What Is/Are The Criteria Being Used For The Zonal Enlistment?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by isikhibi(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2016
Please anybody with past questions on dssc airforce recruitment shld pls forward to me- isikhibi@gmail.com or share any good info on the type of exam to expect.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Izygab(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
chukwumaijem:
From the info on net,the zonal exercise is scheduled for 1-10 may. Please those with more experience should explain to me,is it a 9 days exercise or every zone has their own day?

Check their site you'll see how they did it for airmen/airwomen.

It depends on the number of applicants from each state, but at most 2 days was the max days they used for a state with larger no. And for those whose state of Origin is the same as the enlistment centre they might use three days if the applicants are many

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dabrake(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Please, help forward the NAF DSSC past question papers to me via nnkanga01031991@gmail.com.
God bless.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
mickybabs:

If u feel like adding that to ur own documents good but that was not part of the Airforce DSSC requirements. Am sure u imported that from the Army DSSC. They only said the principal of a government school from ur state can sign ur Attestation form.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NICENEDU29: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
dozzynet:

Bro where did you see this? I only saw this as a criteria in the NA site and not here.
My dear u are absolutely correct. It is one of the requirements in the NA and not in the NAF. Maybe the guy is mixing the two up.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dotbenzer(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kindly send the dssc past questions for NAF to my box dotbenzer@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NICENEDU29: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
viqueta:
Abi mimzy i no answer the guy well?
U stil havnt answered de question & u cannot answer it wth ur aggressiveness, ridicule & harsh tone. Dis is nt a question of writing JAMB or whatever. De Military is a regimented organization & u know dat most of these regimented organizations usually prescribe dress code for candidates coming for their screening. I believe de guy asked because he doesnt know & may not hv had xperience of it b4 but he wishes to know, hence, his question. It is not a crime for one who doesnt know to ask those who already hav experience. Let me tell u: IT IS BETTER TO ASK SILLY QUESTIONS WHEN U DONT KNOW & GET CORRECTED DAN TO PRETEND U KNOW & END UP MAKNG INCORRIGIBLE MISTAKES. If they dont prescribe dress code for candidates, there is nothing wrong wearing corporate evn though they may make u a subject of laughter. But there is evrythng wrong going there naked. Now assuming u were in his shoes & some1 answers u dat way, hw wud u feel? Pls be sincere.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
NICENEDU29:

U stil havnt answered de question & u cannot answer it wth ur aggressiveness, ridicule & harsh tone. Dis is nt a question of writing JAMB or whatever. De Military is a regimented organization & u know dat most of these regimented organizations usually prescribe dress code for candidates coming for their screening. I believe de guy asked because he doesnt know & may not hv had xperience of it b4 but he wishes to know, hence, his question. It is not a crime for one who doesnt know to ask those who already hav experience. Let me tell u: IT IS BETTER TO ASK SILLY QUESTIONS WHEN U DONT KNOW & GET CORRECTED DAN TO PRETEND U KNOW & END UP MAKNG INCORRIGIBLE MISTAKES. If they dont prescribe dress code for candidates, there is nothing wrong wearing corporate evn though they may make u a subject of laughter. But there is evrythng wrong going there naked. Now assuming u were in his shoes & some1 answers u dat way, hw wud u feel? Pls be sincere.
Let's not make issue out of nothing. U are taking us back. Mimzy has also answered the question. viqueta didn't answer it in an attempt to ridicule him. Since dress code wasn't mention and Airforce is not a corporate organization dress code is the last thing anyone should think about. Considering the stress and the strenuous activity involved in the whole screening exercise couple with the sun, it's advisable to dress casually and smartly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yusmuf001: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
mikedimeji:

If u feel like adding that to ur own documents good but that was not part of the Airforce DSSC requirements. Am sure u imported that from the Army DSSC. They only said the principal of a government school from ur state can sign ur Attestation form.

Pls i need past question house. This is my email ade.yusuf100@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by jasperkrekre(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
hello potential flying officer. pls is it every applicant that will go for the screening between may 1st-10th or some names will selected for the screening?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by yusmuf001: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
mikedimeji:

Let's not make issue out of nothing. U are taking us back. Mimzy has also answered the question. viqueta didn't answer it in an attempt to ridicule him. Since dress code wasn't mention and Airforce is not a corporate organization dress code is the last thing anyone should think about. Considering the stress and the strenuous activity involved in the whole screening exercise couple with the sun, it's advisable to dress casually and smartly.

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by maggdon(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
pls help me with d past questions... kunlesamson045@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NICENEDU29: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
mikedimeji:

I got ur point well & I think u ar correct. But de reason why I said dat is dat, as u know, most times most of these regimented organizations usually precribes dress code by asking candidates coming for their screening to wear white & white (i.e white T-shirt, white short & white socks & canvass), & I think dat is what de guy wanted to know. But answering him by telling him to come UNCLAD sounds so ridiculous & embarassing. U consider it. It's just a simple & harmless question he asked. But there is no problm. Let's 4get it.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
yusmuf001:

Bros I greet u. Sorry I don't have the NAF past question. but u can play around this
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-yjWIIciwAQfmlnaWdkeDZFYmdocHhCMm1JZ1lHNFZocDQ2UGp2VVRETFVfMFlNbDFha3M
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mikedimeji(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
NICENEDU29:

I got ur point well & I think u ar correct. But de reason why I said dat is dat, as u know, most times most of these regimented organizations usually precribes dress code by asking candidates coming for their screening to wear white & white (i.e white T-shirt, white short & white socks & canvass), & I think dat is what de guy wanted to know. But answering him by telling him to come UNCLAD sounds so ridiculous & embarassing. U consider it. It's just a simple & harmless question he asked. But there is no problm. Let's 4get it.

I quite understand u perfectly. For now no dress code, when the time for wearing all those u highlighted comes they will state it categorically. Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.