Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Help Me Before I Die. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Before I Die. (2092 Views)

I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again / Need A Best Way To Handle This Situation Before I Make Mistake. / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Before I Die. by mudrock: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dear nairalanders!
I am 23years old geology graduate with no job and now I am showing signs of lymphoma cancer,i fear for the pain to come. I will prefer a painless death but I heard cancer can never let one die without pains. I know for sure that this cancer will kill me because I don't have the means to treat it nor do my family.

I feel like ending it all before it finally comes,i know at this point that it is inevitable,i must die. I will miss my father,i feel sorry for him,I have disappointed him,all the sacrifices is now in vain,i am scared he might not be able to handle the grief as it might trigger his partial stroke to full a blown one. How will my siblings handle the pain to come? I feel sorry for them all.
I am not questioning, why me? But why will I be the one to add sorrow to my family. Before the cancer finally take me down to the unknown beyond I want to move away from home and never to come back again,maybe the hope that I am still alive will keep my parent going,it is better than seeing me die without any help.
I have not intimated any of my siblings or relation about my predicament or is there any other way I can tell my parents without hurting them?
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
You are showing signs of lymphoma or you have confirmed that you have cancer. Abeg leave trash for lawma jor grin grin
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
interesting.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Go and confirm your cancer status then we'll take you serious. You cannot diagnose yourself and even if you have cancer, who told you that's the end of the road? There's still supernatural power! I know a girl a doctor in India gave her 6 months to live, she's still alive today, 2 years later
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by immortalcrown(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
If your suspicion of you having cancer is true, do not commit suicide because nothing is impossible for God to do.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by EfemenaXY: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
lofty900:
You are showing signs of lymphoma or you have confirmed that you have cancer. Abeg leave trash for lawma jor grin grin

That's harsh, c'mon.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Before I Die. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
What are the signs that your showing?

CALLING ALL DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Lalasticalala? Mynd44??
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by mudrock: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
lofty900:
Go and confirm your cancer status then we'll take you serious. You cannot diagnose yourself and even if you have cancer, who told you that's the end of the road? There's still supernatural power! I know a girl a doctor in India gave her 6 months to live, she's still alive today, 2 years later
I am showing all the symptom that suggest that I have the disease bro,and I think this is the end of the road for me. The second lymph node is already swelling in my tummy,i have one already in my under arm.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by mudrock: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
What are the signs that your showing?

CALLING ALL DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE!!!!
sweating,mild range fever,deadly headache,back ache,weakness,swollen lymph node in my under arm and now another is developing in my tummy which suggest that I am in stage 2 already and lastly general body itching.

Note:i visited a doctor when I first noticed the swollen lymph in my underarm,after examination and test the doctor confirmed that I have no infection that could have resulted to swollen lymph so I was advised to watch and wait. That was last year during my service year. The swollen lymph have lasted almost a year.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
EfemenaXY:

That's harsh, c'mon.
not harsh at all, he should get confirmation from the doctor rather than jump to conclusions. Symptoms are just symptoms. It could be anything
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by Goddys(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Listen to me. Come to Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry headquatre at Lagos, and you will go home healed! Pm me and I will guide you through.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by eyinjuege: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
mudrock:
I am showing all the symptom that suggest that I have the disease bro,and I think this is the end of the road for me. [/b]The second lymph node is already swelling in my tummy,i have one already in my under arm[b].

Hmmmm...
Reallllyyyy...
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by JonTal: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
@op, stop trying to make us validate your belief that you are going to die of cancer any time soon and resolve to get help through the advices that you will get on this thread
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by JonTal: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
At the end of the Korean war over 60 years ago a man was sitting at the frontage of his house and a young girl called on him with a Bible in her hand. The young girl greeted him and was about to preach to him when he told the girl that he was not ready to listen to preaching, since he had acute tuberculosis and was convinced he was going to die from it, having been given a date to die by the doctors. The young girl began to cry on hearing that he had that disease and his refusal to listen to the gospel. Eventually, he agreed to take the Bible the girl decided to give to him as a gift.

After the girl left him and from that day, he started reading the Bible, building faith in Gods word, and having the right relationship with God.

The day the doctors gave him to die came and passed, but he did not die. @op, the man I am talking about is the South Korean pastor, Dr David Yongi Cho. As we speak, he is still alive and an old man now.

Many people have had similar experiences over time and have survived them over time by trusting in God and seeking for help wherever they can find help.

The worst thing you can do now is to keep to yourself and refuse to talk to your family, friends and the church( if you are a christian) as you can never tell who God might use to help you .

There is no impossiblity with God. You will live and not die.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Before I Die. by kepstone: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bro... U shall not die... While should u allow ur humanity suppress ur divinity. If u ate a christian eject it out by the blood and the name of Jesus. If I tell u what I survive at urnage and now still waxing strong. A man is not defeated... Until he surrenders, why do u want to surrender to death and I'll health. God did not put it there so eject it out. If you are not born again please do so and handover your life to Jesus.
Its well with you. Chat me up 07039205874.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by 44chux(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Classic 9ja fraud
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by Saraha1(f): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why did you allow the devil to manipulate your mind to this level. You have not gone for a medical test and here you are already concluding that you will die soon. Wh his he to determine when you shall die when the creator of heaven and earth have not say so.
Read the book of Job 3 : 25 . The moment you allow fears that you conceive in your heart over shadow the will of God for your live, then am sorrow .
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by jashar(f): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
snap out of it dude.... why the self pity? go for check up and confirm....

You probably have munchausen's syndrome ....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Before I Die. by kehmeh(f): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dear Lord, please heal this person right now......you will not die but live in the name of Jesus. Please don't take ur life,you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Before I Die. by mudrock: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
44chux:
Classic 9ja fraud
how I wish I am just joking or playing games but it is real,i can feel it inside me.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by mudrock: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
jashar:
snap out of it dude.... why the self pity? go for check up and confirm....

You probably have munchausen's syndrome ....
I just checked the meaning of "munchausen syndrome" I experience similar symptoms as well,but the new swollen lymph defies explanation for now as no infection was detected after test. I have shown symptoms that suggest lymphoma is my case. I try not to believe it but within me I know its real.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by mudrock: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
JonTal:
At the end of the Korean war over 60 years ago a man was sitting at the frontage of his house and a young girl called on him with a Bible in her hand. The young girl greeted him and was about to preach to him when he told the girl that he was not ready to listen to preaching, since he had acute tuberculosis and was convinced he was going to die from it, having been given a date to die by the doctors. The young girl began to cry on hearing that he had that disease and his refusal to listen to the gospel. Eventually, he agreed to take the Bible the girl decided to give to him as a gift.

After the girl left him and from that day, he started reading the Bible, building faith in Gods word, and having the right relationship with God.

The day the doctors gave him to die came and passed, but he did not die. @op, the man I am talking about is the South Korean pastor, Dr David Yongi Cho. As we speak, he is still alive and an old man now.

Many people have had similar experiences over time and have survived them over time by trusting in God and seeking for help wherever they can find help.

The worst thing you can do now is to keep to yourself and refuse to talk to your family, friends and the church( if you are a christian) as you can never tell who God might use to help you .

There is no impossiblity with God. You will live and not die.
thank you for your kind words I really appreciate. I don't want to be a burden to my family honestly,i feel I should carry the pain alone,my dad might not just recover from the shock. It will shatter my siblings especially the younger ones looking up to me.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by EfemenaXY: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
lofty900:
not harsh at all, he should get confirmation from the doctor rather than jump to conclusions. Symptoms are just symptoms. It could be anything

Yes, but even so.

A little empathy won't go amiss.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Before I Die. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
mr op death and life is in the power of God's hands that you have this symptoms is not a guarantee that your death is knocking at the door. I will advise to exercise your faith, there is nothing God cannot do but remember still not a guarantee cos God chooses whom to have mercy on but this is the best alternative.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by JonTal: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
mudrock:
thank you for your kind words I really appreciate. I don't want to be a burden to my family honestly,i feel I should carry the pain alone,my dad might not just recover from the shock. It will shatter my siblings especially the younger ones looking up to me.

If I may ask, how have your tried to solve this problem besides going to the hospital once or twice for test? You don't conclude that there is no hope when you have not taken concrete steps to solve the situation.

There are millions of people all over the world who are suffering from one terminal disease or the other. Some of them are invalid and without any help whatsover. Yet, most of them will recover from those illnesses. You can still walk about to look for help. You can pray and seek God's face and hand, but here you are thinking to give up and lose? No you shouldn't.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by TheArchangel(f): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Since you've diagnosed lymphoma yourself, I need to know whether its Hodgkin's or non Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Were you ever been exposed to Epstein-barr virus, immunosupressants, HIV/AIDS etc or does it run in your family.
Enlargement of lymph nodes in the stomach is unlikely if it is lymphoma because lymphoma tends to spread to the lungs, brain and sometimes liver.

Stop self diagnosing and get your arse to the hospital. Stop being a hypochondriac.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Before I Die. by pretydiva(f): 5:18am On Feb 15, 2016
Op should go 2 d hospital 2 get tested, n stop prophesying evil on himself
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by smokeydrinky: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2016
my dear op, its well with you, you shall not die. have u confirmed its cancer? I pray its not but if it is, there is nothing God cannot do. pray and seek medical help.

now on to natural cure for cancer...... do you know sour sop? its medicinal and research shows it indeed kills off cancer cells while leaving good cells. A tea made from sour sop leaves and few stems taken 3 times daily ...... I don't want to type much, just do d research

it's well with us all premature death is not our portion. I know a family friend that was given months to live. prayers, faith, detoxification and sour sop tea was all he did. He is alive and cancer free today. And I know mine has overcome already.

cheers.
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by atoleybaba(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Goddys:
Listen to me. Come to Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry headquatre at Lagos, and you will go home healed! Pm me and I will guide you through.
hmmmm....juju people that Lazarus aav blinded with juju. Buh sha it is for d op to get well. If d op don't mind juju miracle e fit follow u sha
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by atoleybaba(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mr. Op will it hurt if u go to d doc for proper examination before concluding on what is not? I once had a lump under my armpit and started having bad tot cause my closest and most loved died last year Nov cause of cancer....I noticed d more I put my mind on d fact DT it was cancer d more it looked like cancer. And i had d tot dt if i tell my mom bawt it and with d issue dt she just lost her sister to cancer, she fit get stroke. I went thru d net and i found out dt reaction can cause it either reaction to a roll on or trapped hair. I remove my mind from it and now d lump is not dre any more. Go to a doc and get result so u can know d next step
Re: Help Me Before I Die. by horla10: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2021
It is well

(1) (Reply)

It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary / Parents Should Becareful About The Maids They Employ- Twitter User Warns / Wired - Wife Locks Husband's Head In A Cage To Get Him To Quite Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.