Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) (13450 Views)

Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market / PHOTOS: Abia State Secures $1.5 Billion Shoes Factory Deal / GTB Just Charged Him N199.5 Per Dollar Few Minutes Ago... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
How can i make this 1.50$/sign up worldwide ?
it's an offer that pays 1.50$ and you can find it in a specific cpa network.

-How can i promote it ?
you can promote it by just sharing the link in facebook group or twitter or whatever... or in case you have a decent budget you can make an attractive ad in facebook or twitter.

Let's get deep to this, as i said you can find this offer in cpa network which means you have to apply for a publisher account and you'll get accepted withing a day max (that's the good part of it).

After getting accepted into the network,you have to apply again but this time to run the offer,unfortunately they will not accept you request unless you already a member of group which will cost you nothing to join.

Can you show me please how to set all this up ?
absolutely i would love to but before that all i'm asking you is to join under me then i'll send you all details to your email.

please if you joined under me make sure you confirm your registration after checking you i'll send right away all details to your email,be sure 100%.

How can i get paid by this network ?
well,there's many options and among them paypal and bank account.

How long does it take to receive the $$ ?
For EX : if you made $$ in february you'll get paid in the 15th of march & so on..

This is the easiest cpa offer. Drop your mails here and delete after i send u details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2932416/cpa-pays-1.5-worldwide

1st step
Pm me for link to join the free program group, without this your clickpromise application to run the program wil be declined.

2nd step
apply for a publisher account in
https://clickpromise.com/affiliate/publisher

wait a few hours or 24 hours max till you get approved by an affiliate manager .

3rd step search in the offers section about project breakthrough you'll find it because it's the only offer that pays 1.50$ worldwide.click request and wait again till you get approved,they will check if you already registered in their free program and you already did it so relax.
that's it. if you faced any problem let me know please.

If you are yet to register for the free program, pm me for link cos you wont be allowed to run this cpa offer without doing that.. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Easy $$$
Join now and start promoting.

Newbies can earn too $$$$

Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by Sukosam(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
sukosam@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by bizgenius1: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
olawest100@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Na so I carry make $20 on day 1
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by lifeofkelvino(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kofoekwe@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by CHEUARIN: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
arinzepatrick@yahoo.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by corpROYAL(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
stephen4course@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by Swizdoe(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mxtaolly@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Julie95:

-How can i promote it ?
you can promote it by just sharing the link in facebook group or twitter or whatever... or in case you have a decent budget you can make an attractive ad in facebook or twitter.

Let's get deep to this, as i said you can find this offer in cpa network which means you have to apply for a publisher account and you'll get accepted withing a day max (that's the good part of it).

After getting accepted into the network,you have to apply again but this time to run the offer,unfortunately they will not accept you request unless you already a member of group which will cost you nothing to join.

absolutely i would love to but before that all i'm asking you is to join under me then i'll send you all details to your email.

please if you joined under me make sure you confirm your registration after checking you i'll send right away all details to your email,be sure 100%.

For EX : if you made $$ in february you'll get paid in the 15th of march & so on..

This is the easiest cpa offer. Drop your mails here and delete after i send u details.

baddestboy101@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by ahms12(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
ahmsully88@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by AMI3(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Julie95:

-How can i promote it ?

amabooks72@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by omoruyivictory(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls i need it omoruyivictory@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by kingdave1: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
kdabello@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by AMZYMAYO(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
amzymayo750@yahoo.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by ponti93(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
add me strangerseries@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by taovilla: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
taovilla90@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by researcherdotcom(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
samuelola050613@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by johnnobles: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by whitekad(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
whitekad@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by govaz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm interested,my email:govazo@gmail.com.
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by vboss(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
silasvuitton@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by onpoints: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
talk2umuafrica@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by marv1: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
taiwo1122@yahoo.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by kepstone: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Paul4egbunu@gmail. Com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by Julie95(f): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2016
guys, check your mails and register
all emails sent, pls dont forget to message me after registration.. thanks
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by benodic: 12:19am On Feb 16, 2016
newbillionaire2014@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by olafunso: 12:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Interested. Olafunsom@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by Ofejiro20: 3:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Ogbavictor@gmail.com
Re: Cpa Offer That Pays $1.5 Per Signup (worldwide) by babatops(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2016
meettopz@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Moves To Recover $3 Billion From Chinese Owned Addax Petroleum / Shoprite Coming To Ilupeju? / Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.