Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? (1034 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / “where Is Cynthia Morgan”??? – Adesua Etomi Asks / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? by Sammyashol(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
There are convincing
indications that Northside Music Inc first lady, Cynthia Morgan, has been
put in the family way.

Cynthia Morgan The energetic raggae music star was spotted a few days ago by Naij.com correspondent around Ojodu axis of Lagos state, and was almost unrecognized.

Cynthia Morgan has suddenly added
undue weight, with bigger boobs and her skin looking pale. Her current look has actually aroused curiosity among her
neighbors in Omole, who are convinced that the talented
singer is pregnant. A neighbor who spoke to Naij.com said she is convinced that the ‘I’m Taken’ crooner has began a nine month course. “She has really not been
physically active the way she used to for some days now. Anybody that sees
her will agree with me that she is pregnant,”
the neighbor hinted. Efforts to speak with Cynthia as at time of filing this report was abortive.

https://www.naij.com/730286-cynthia-morgan-pregnant.html
Re: Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? by Sammyashol(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
OMG, she is my 9ja celebrity crush, and i'm looking forward to become a celeb soon and have her as my boo. She just spoiled my val
Re: Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? by cruzita(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
undecided na she go carry am no be you.rumours everywhere
Re: Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? by derrick333(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bia,oluwaburna ,hope dis nt ur dickk work .sowi hnd work ?
Re: Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? by Sammyashol(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
derrick333:
Bia,oluwaburna ,hope dis nt ur dickk work .sowi hnd work ?
Lol, Oluwa burna is involve, Jude Okoye sef.

1 Like

Re: Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? by Sammyashol(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
am 99.9 percent sure that her unborn child will be 99.9% gangster. Tho i'm not a gangster but part of the reason why i love this lady and why i want some one like her bred my children,

She is energetic on stage.

Her lyrics and behaviour are mature

So many, but just to mention a few. Lalasticlala ur bro is @ point of dilemma. This bad gurl don is going just lyk dat.
Re: Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? by LaurelP(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Burna Boy grin
Re: Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant ? by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2016
pictures or I don't bliv it

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of David Alaba / P&F Models Presenting Nigeria's Best Petite Model / ‘I Am Not Sure If My Husband Visited Me At The Hospital’ -mide Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.