Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

If You Could Choose Between These 3 Which Would You? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Could Choose Between These 3 Which Would You? (472 Views)

Help Me. Choose Between This ICT Skills / Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN / If You Were To Choose Between Those Two Courses Which Would You Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Choose Between These 3 Which Would You? by asalimpo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
If you could make a choice between these qualities, which would you settle for?

Wealth:
-----------
you can buy almost anything you desire. Think hollywood movie stars.

At least $100m+ networth.
Note. It will take an american on a good job over 33years+ of working life to amass $10m+.

Knowledge:
----------------
exceptional i.q. Marvelous insights into a field that literally changed how humanity regarded a concept.

In this category you'd have a mind like , at minimum, James Gosling (father of the java programming language).
He received canada's highest civillian award.
Others would be andrei markov- discovered the markov chain. Had a crater named in his honour.

Power:
------------------
your influence and opinion on matters affects many lives. Your voice matters.
Think typical ceos. Presidents. Head of state. Media personalities. Iconic lawyers etc.
Re: If You Could Choose Between These 3 Which Would You? by wilcox(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Power will do me well. from your description my power can get me whatever I so desire without stress.
Re: If You Could Choose Between These 3 Which Would You? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
This one sef na QUESTION...?

POWER, i need
Re: If You Could Choose Between These 3 Which Would You? by Mannylex(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wealth...

When you have wealth, power is certain.... It automatically builds confidence. Wealth and power are interwoven.
Re: If You Could Choose Between These 3 Which Would You? by Jidexfeel(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'll rather go for knowledge, because wealth without the necessary knowledge can vanish anytime. My knowledge can always earn me wealth and power.

(1) (Reply)

Regional Sales Manager (x5) (home Working/freelance) / New Section Of Employability Skill Training Is Currently Going On. Check It Out / Professional Web Development Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.