Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) (43440 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia / The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by gbishman: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is what i call corporate social responsibility by a responsible company. Good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by MrMcJay(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acjohn:
Good work, if this man continues and comes for the Presidential seat, Nigerians may consider but if you bring that bad market that grew up in Kano (IF you call Rochas, Na you sabi) as the major contender then the east will have a long way to go.
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by menix(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Anambra is working..

Zombies be like; "this yeye stadium wey be like agbero hang out"
And am like "take a stroll to National stadium Lagos"

8 Likes

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by pulsa(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
k
But you Igbo's love bragging and showing off, but any way I fully understand the fact that the average Igbo mans philosophy is quite different from a Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani man own, while the former believes in eulogizing himself the later believes in being eulogized by other,a product of our different ethnic civilization.
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by just2okworld(f): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Niceeee
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Life is not fair one bit
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by henryhemon(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
decatalyst:
What is it with this Anambra State sef! The name alone since the last elections sounds like a promising Eldorado.

My best guess is that we have two states in Nigeria, Anambra State and the rest!

Don't get it twisted...am from the SW but the news emanating from that state is just so impressive!

And it's not an APC state nor pdp. Yet Jonathan nor Pmb has anything to do with it. That's how if we demand from our state governments or senators responsible too we will grow and then can be able to challenge the federal government.

4 Likes

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by Krismart(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
I was there to watch a match during d yuletide. Really commendable!

2 Likes

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by henryhemon(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
menix:
Anambra is working..

Zombies be like; "this yeye stadium wey be like agbero hang out"
And am like "take a stroll to National stadium Lagos"

Why can't you make a meaningful contribution for once? May God help you with wisdom n remove all this hatred from your life. No one with hatred has ever grown beyond his hate.
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by blackpanda: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Apart from their insatiable hunger for money, I think Igbos are truly a gift to nigeria. Very enterpreneural and hardworking set of people. Nigeria will not be nigeria without igbos.

2 Likes

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by Wizprodigy: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
I dn't knw y u guys are mentioning obiano's name. The project is handled by a Emenike so his name shuld b called. Btw d guy that said anambra has 4 stadiums, are they up to standard? If yes then WoW
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by Timileyin008: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
I am a yorubu dude o..seriously there's sooooooo much about this state for good. There was one of my comments lately where I wrote' these set of peeps are the only reason I'd wanna be an ibo dude
decatalyst:
What is it with this Anambra State sef! The name alone since the last elections sounds like a promising Eldorado.

My best guess is that we have two states in Nigeria, Anambra State and the rest!

Don't get it twisted...am from the SW but the news emanating from that state is just so impressive!

6 Likes

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
wtf? his website does not even work! www.nerospharmaceuticals.com
aba made, okrika website and drugs!

1 Like

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by menacetosociety: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Timileyin008:
I am a yorubu dude o..seriously there's sooooooo much about this state for good. There was one of my comments lately where I wrote' these set of peeps are the only reason I'd wanna be an ibo dude
Indeed u are grin

1 Like

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
decatalyst:

Very impressive when all over Nigeria, all that get built are stadia, event halls, fly-overs, and such. Schools nko, biko nu? And hospitals, public libraries, waterworks? I don tire.

1 Like

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by menix(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
henryhemon:

Why can't you make a meaningful contribution for once? May God help you with wisdom n remove all this hatred from your life. No one with hatred has ever grown beyond his hate.

Guy, i aint no hater, i gat no hate in me, just that i follow trend..

Years i made meaningful contributions re passed cous it aint worth it, sure if am used to meaningful contribution you wont ve noticed

the truth is that my matter will only give u stroke if u go carry am 4 head.

i just want to me my online me tongue tongue tongue
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mine is coming soon.... Imo state ga dimma.... This is the kind of news I want to be seeing abeg not that IPOB blagadash
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by MISSNORA(f): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
post=42931382:

grin grin
my dearest uncle.Lost his wife years ago...the son studies pharmacy now in the uk...he's from Etti village Nanka and same clan with my mum.We are all proud of odenigbo!
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by henryhemon(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
menix:

Guy, i aint no hater, i gat no hate in me, just that i follow trend..

Years i made meaningful contributions re passed cous it aint worth it, sure if am used to meaningful contribution you wont ve noticed

the truth is that my matter will only give u stroke if u go carry am 4 head.

Am sorry for you man.
i just want to me my online me tongue tongue tongue
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by obiaguna(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
You guys.. Stop killing interesting articles like this with tribal statements.. Aren't you people tired. There were a lot of positive to take out from that article and playing that tribal line over and over again won't take us anywhere.
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by nkemdi89(f): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Those from anambra loves growth, unlike my people from imo that enjoys blowing their elephant trumpet outside but hardly bring any developments to their state.
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by menix(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=henryhemon post=42945808][/quote]

u dont even know how to quote..
Agbaya nwoke onye Uwa Mmebi
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by Spanner4(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Always Anambara, better things comes from there not like a neigbouring state whose Gobernor will be using deceitful slogan" My feofle, my feofle" u knw him

2 Likes

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by greatestman(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
decatalyst:

I tell you my brother...
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by tiger28: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
raker300:
that's the lies their elders tell them so they can have some sort of self worth...they always want to measure up with the igbos while the igbos are measuring up with Europe and Asia
hmmmmmmmmm,here we go with the empty noise makers. I bet one of them will open his smelly mouth to say this guy is wealthier than Dangote. ASSUREDLY,this one travelled from the erosion zone to the SW in order to realize his dream. Now I am hearing him talking about VIETNAM, INDIA and "PHARMACEUTICALS".I guarantee if they search his "Pharmaceuticals" very well,we will discover something else. They like mixing business and contraband together. I Don talk my own oo!!!
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
ayoolanr:
wtf? his website does not even work! www.nerospharmaceuticals.com
aba made, okrika website and drugs!

This is his website. If you don't know something, ask.

http://www.nerospharma.com/

1 Like

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by wheredemdey: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
tiger28:
hmmmmmmmmm,here we go with the empty noise makers. I bet one of them will open his smelly mouth to say this guy is wealthier than Dangote. ASSUREDLY,this one travelled from the erosion zone to the SW in order to realize his dream. Now I am hearing him talking about VIETNAM, INDIA and "PHARMACEUTICALS".I guarantee if they search his "Pharmaceuticals" very well,we will discover something else. They like mixing business and contraband together. I Don talk my own oo!!!

Isn't it funny how people travel to the supposed sw and make it big while the indigenes...those born and bred in the Eldorado sw still live in squalor and abject poverty??.....heck the man stays in ikoyi...while the supposed owners of the land Sta in makoko and bariga......phew....irony of life indeed

10 Likes

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
MISSNORA:
my dearest uncle.Lost his wife years ago...the son studies pharmacy now in the uk...he's from Etti village Nanka and same clan with my mum.We are all proud of odenigbo!

The wife died from internal haemorrhage after falling "under anointing" in a fellowship and hitting her head on a bench. I know Poly very well.

Dora made him what he is today.....story for another day.
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

This is how website. If you don't know something, ask.

http://www.nerospharma.com/

lol....but in one of the pictures posted it had the one i checked! he needs to update his sign boards, better yet use electronic ones!
Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by kaima1984(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
decatalyst:

Oga adiri gi na mma makana ihe ikwuru bu eziokwu

1 Like

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by chumakk: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
This is called, giving back to the society.
he is not giving back. Didn't you read where he said football is a business. I was thinking of building a stadium in my village....I didn't know someone is already doing it there. What will I build now?

1 Like

Re: NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) by oluwaslarry: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
2016 EXAM UPDATES ! ! !

Make A's, B's and C's in WAEC,NECO,GCE & NABTEB 2016. Score 250+ in JAMB and be free from Jamb issues every year. For more info:- 07036905090, bbm558861FB.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 / Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr / South Africa Vs DR Congo: AFCON2023 3rd Place Play-off (6 - 5)pen On 10 Feb 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.