Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Job Vacancies In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Ibadan (207543 Views)

Capital Express Assurance Ltd Nationwide Entry-level Job Vacancies-26 Positions / Job Vacancies In Gwarimpa, Abuja Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by MidieMeliss(f): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

You know u are very silly for living my number public?
Thank you very much. Kindly confirm if your number isn't in the quote anymore.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
MidieMeliss:
Thank you very much. Kindly confirm if your number isn't in the quote anymore.

Thank you dear
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by spenca: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Why do u wait to be bashed b4 doing the needful

Peace peace
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
MidieMeliss pls am very sorry for appearing insultive... Pardon my manners..we are cool smiley
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by JLM(f): 2:48am On Oct 04, 2016
A church choir in Ibadan is preparing for a concert but needs more choristers to boost their choir.

Are you a chorister with orthodox or classical music orientation and a great voice? Then be part of something great this season. We seek altos, sopranos, tenors, and Bassists.

We are offering the following compensation:
*Transport allowance of 1000Naira every practice
*Tea and fruits for night rehearsals and snacks and drinks for daytime rehearsals
*A payment of 10,000 on the day of concert.

Audition holds on friday the 7th of October, rehearsals begin in earnest on saturday the 8th of october.
Time: 7pm to Dawn. We would have 4 all-night rehearsals and other day-time rehearsals.
Venue: Basorun, Ibadan

All interested should please call: 08063611208
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Ibiyomee(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2016
reputable Company @ Akinyele, Ibadan is
urgently looking for an accountant for
immediate employment.
Qualification:
1. HND/BSc in Accounting.
2. Ability to use Sage Accounting Software is a
must.
3. ACA certificate as added advantage.
Interested candidate should send his/her cv to
sofir_omonigba@yahoo.com.

***‎
Independent Consultant in a consulting firm. 

Experiences in administrative role with B.sc or H.N.D including a professional course in any discipline. 

Location : ondo, Abeokuta, osun,ikeja,oyo,ota,sagamu,agbara,port Harcourt, asaba,abuja,kano,kaduna,or outside the country ... etc.any interested candidate.please forward your c.v to adewale.babatunde@hcnigeria.com .

Or contact us on whatsapp+2348132963225. .deadline 10/10/2016.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Ibiyomee(f): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
have vacancy for Transmission Access Engineer in the following locations:

• Abuja
• Ibadan
• Port Harcourt
• Lagos
• Asaba
• Kano

FUNCTIONS:
1. Carry out; LOS Surveys, TSS, Tx Solutions, Topology Circuits Plans, Multiplexers Planning, Fibre Link Plans, Multiplexers WA’s, Fibre Equipment Plans, Link Designs and Work Authorizations for the implementation of same within the region.
2. Provide IP Plans for The Transmission of Services on the Network and continuously re-dimension IP Clusters and spheres as stipulated by the network’s PPP’s.
3. Ensure optimal utilization and management of Microwave Frequency channels and IP Compatible Nodes.
4. Ensure Links and Nodes meet international & network performance standards.
5. Plan and execute transmission projects, that support 3rd Party transmission capacity requests.
6. Participate in the requisite Up-skilling, Cross-Skilling and general Transmission awareness activities, for the Team and other stakeholders, particularly as regards End-To-End Tx Access Planning and IP Network Modernization.
7. Prepare and submit project reports on work done, frequencies & Nodes Utilizations status, PMP Network status and Transmission Access Network Aspirations to the Team Lead and Regional Manager.
8. Liaise with other units to address and forestall network performance issues with bearings to Transmission.
9. Identify most efficient transmission medium for various needs and make provisions for projected growth and new services/technologies.
10. Resolve transmission failure problems attributable to planning.
11. Anticipate, analyze and provide interventions for transmission bottlenecks in a timely manner.
12. Ensure Accurate and Relevant information captured on Work Authorization’s.
13. Ensure availability of updated information on the Live and Planned Transmission Networks.
14. Provide Tx Links and Nodes requirements to Team Lead for processing.
15. Participate in developing Innovations around Transmission Challenges in the Region.

REQUIREMENT:
• BSc. Electrical/Electronics Engineering; Computer Science; Physics Electronic etc.
• Minimum of 3years work experience in Telecommunication environment with a bias in Transmission.
• Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.

To apply, log on www.getajobng.com to register and apply.

Closing date for this vacancy is Thursday 13th October 2016 by 12.00noon
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
i saw this ad on galaxy mins ago. hotel in need of marketer, housekeeper and waiter. platinumapartment22@yahoo.com
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Ibiyomee(f): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
***‎
Data Officer and a Cashier needed in Agro Equipment company in Ibadan.

‎E‎mail CV to strenghten17@outlook.com‎
Ibadan

***‎
Looking for a graphics design person for a webmaster role in Ibadan..Salary is #120,000 a month.

Send CV to ademola.adebajo@gmail.com‎

***‎

If you don't mind working in an organization in Ibadan. Send your CV [misteradeyemi@gmail.com]. Volunteering experience is key‎
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Iseoluwani: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ibiyomee:
***‎
Data Officer and a Cashier needed in Agro Equipment company in Ibadan.

‎E‎mail CV to strenghten17@outlook.com‎
Ibadan

***‎
Looking for a graphics design person for a webmaster role in Ibadan..Salary is #120,000 a month.

Send CV to ademola.adebajo@gmail.com‎

***‎

If you don't mind working in an organization in Ibadan. Send your CV [misteradeyemi@gmail.com]. Volunteering experience is key‎

Any job around challenge, ring road, epp me

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by elknice: 5:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Planning a holiday to Dubai with your family? There's no better time to book your holiday than now. Our value holiday itineraries have been designed specially to give you valuable experiences like never before. You can now Explore Dubai. Make this festive season extra special in Dubai. What are you waiting for? Book Now!

With Golden Trust International LLC, getting a Dubai visa is extremely simple and hassle-free. Accommodations, ticket, and free breakfast. Tourist complete packages available.

Also apply for employment visa to DUBAI , Quatar, South Korea and Cyprus.

_-2 yrs Direct employment visa
_- 2 years residence visa not with employment but can come to Dubai to do any kind of business or look for jobs of your choices.

All you have to do is apply for and get your visa in just 5 working days.
Submit your documents online to goldentrusttravel@gmail.com or WhatsApp us on
+234 807 077 4214,
+971 52 309 2671
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by iranlola: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Administrative assistant at Olodo, Iwo Road Ibadan. In this position, you will be assisting the school manager with day to day administrative/ bookkeeping responsibilities. You will be responsible for managing accounts payable and receivable, filing, scanning and general administrative tasks. The candidate must have an excellent organization and time management skills. Basic computer knowledge in QuickBooks will be added advantage. Work Schedule- Monday to Friday 8:00- 4:00 pm. Send your resume and application to tilewaola@yahoo.ca
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by olusayo17(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for sharing the Advert of Data Officer and Cashier, i am also in need of a good Driver as well.

Thank you. the email still remain strenghten17@outlook.com

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by olusayo17(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
The Data Officer position and Cashier is still on you can submit your Curriculum Vitae to stranghten17@outlook.com
Best Regards
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Adelakun2016(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
MLS and Medical Lab tech needed. Forward your CV to topis2003@gmail.com
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by toses247: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
olusayo17:
The Data Officer position and Cashier is still on you can submit your Curriculum Vitae to stranghten17@outlook.com
Best Regards

The email you posted here is not valid, check and re-post a valid one, am an industrial mathematics graduate and i would love to apply
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by lekan008(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2016
toses247:

The email you posted here is not valid, check and re-post a valid one, am an industrial mathematics graduate and i would love to apply
It's a typographical error
Check the earlier post and see the correct email address
Strenghten17@outlook.com
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by olusayo17(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Oh I am so sorry the email address is strenghten17@outlook.com.

Thank you.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by olusayo17(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2016
There are tips job seekers should note when it comes to expressing your self through your Resume or Curriculum Vitae. Your CV should be a knocking door to your employer and it must be well written and understand to the employer, using a big grammar which you can not even explain during interview should not be in your CV. the world is met for learning a position has its own quality.

Have a blessed Day.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Dpredictor(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2016
I have lots of experience in Marketing about 3 years, and I can work as a business Analyst, Researcher, or any related Job that could yield sales for your company. I can also train your present staff to be hot marketers that produce results and not excuses.

I have a proven track record of results to back-up my claims. If interested, you could reach me ASAP.

Remain Blessed.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by djlawex02(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Please I'm A 300l Environmental Science Student, And I Need A Place For My 6 Months SIWES Here In Ibadan.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Zikkie(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Good day Sir, I have sent my CV.

olusayo17:
There are tips job seekers should note when it comes to expressing your self through your Resume or Curriculum Vitae. Your CV should be a knocking door to your employer and it must be well written and understand to the employer, using a big grammar which you can not even explain during interview should not be in your CV. the world is met for learning a position has its own quality.

Have a blessed Day.

Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by goldenone(f): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Adelakun2016:
MLS and Medical Lab tech needed. Forward your CV to topis2003@gmail.com
I am a physiology graduate, but I have laboratory experience. Can I apply?
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by dapsy4u2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
A registered and licensed Medical Doctor is urgently needed for a Locum Job in a Government Boarding School Clinic. This is a Position for a Post Housejob Medic awaiting NYSC or Post NYSC Medical Officer awaiting Residency. Location of Job is Apata, Ibadan. Payment is per Hour Locum, other terms of employment are flexible and can be negotiated, based on availability and commitment to work.

Suitable candidates will resume work immediately.

Call Dapo. On 08033901111 or 08073199967 for more details.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by nelszx: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
goldenone:

I am a physiology graduate, but I have laboratory experience. Can I apply?

"Laboratory experience namely:"
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by ishaq062(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
please guy help to confirm this information.

You are invited for an interview @ G.Q. SERVICES. Suite2 Dee Genesis Plaza Opp. Vet Okunmade Str. Mokola Ib. on Thur 21/10/16 @ 9am. Come with your credentials.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by ishaq062(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
please guyz help to confirm this information.

You are invited for an interview @ G.Q. SERVICES. Suite2 Dee Genesis Plaza Opp. Vet Okunmade Str. Mokola Ib. on Thur 21/10/16 @ 9am. Come with your credentials.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by olusayo17(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good Afternoon,

I have sent email to selected candidate which i will employ each individual who sent in his/her CV to check their email inbox or spam. The interview hold Thursday this week.

Best regards.
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by saxwizard(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
olusayo17:
Good Afternoon,

I have sent email to selected candidate which i will employ each individual who sent in his/her CV to check their email inbox or spam. The interview hold Thursday this week.

Best regards.
good one sir. Please I would like to know if there are vacancies for electronic and electrical engineer. thanks
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by saxwizard(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
JLM:
A church choir in Ibadan is preparing for a concert but needs more choristers to boost their choir.

Are you a chorister with orthodox or classical music orientation

All interested should call: 08063611208
is it still available
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Emeritusseun(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
nelszx:

"Laboratory experience namely:"

bro...i av a problem wit u......why do u think u can dash at anyone at anytin time,..,i av read ur uncultured comment wher u were busy necrosing anoda guy's interest in dz same job,..if u av a problem wit oda profession working in d lab as a scientist den u must in d stone age!...u beta seat ursef and see hw it is dwn in a civilised country......if u are stil ther blindly defending wat has already failed...den am soery to burst ur bubbles dat u are on a long thing!....wit ur nigerian mentality....go to cambridge, dundee, oxford, even NUS at singapore,and see hw experience is highly rated dan a bloody qualification!.....some read biochem, physio and micro.....and u stil feel dey arent qualified enof to work in a lb!...haba....dz is d height of backwardness i av eva seen!.....with a 3month diploma, a physiologist will comfortably work in d lab!.....
I decided to pretend i didnt see ur comments since yesterday but u av reached d apex.....
Go get ursef some chill pill,and see hw it is done in oda countries!......
Lets even start from d scratch......wat tests are we talking about sef?.....over there.......dz tests are left for biomedica' grad students because dey are basic clinical tests.......Molecular test don takea over!.....in d lab now,,,.we don talk abt doz primitive test d med lab scientists do,....,it is more of cell and molecular biology test,..,we gmolecular now,......
U dey make me vex abeg.....
Re: Job Vacancies In Ibadan by Tollyton(f): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=olusayo17 post=50267468]Oh I am so sorry the email address is strenghten17@outlook.com.

Thank you.

Your location in ib pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply)

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.