Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Juices Which Help Rid The Bodty Of The Malarian Parasite - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Juices Which Help Rid The Bodty Of The Malarian Parasite (1095 Views)

Malaria Disease: Clinical And Economic Importance Of The Malaria Parasite / Herbal Parasite Cleanse Supplements / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juices Which Help Rid The Bodty Of The Malarian Parasite by ToddTerry: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2006
i have heard that dutch's grape juice is a very good cjure as the malarian mites cannot survive in the body when grape juice is present. also, large amounts of alcohol, like vodka, help keep the malaria away in th first place oooo

(1) (Reply)

Sex With Virgin As Cure For Aids Leads To Infant Rape In South Africa / Cure Acne / Spanish Fly Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.