Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

4 Steps To Keep Your Eyeliner From Running - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 4 Steps To Keep Your Eyeliner From Running (572 Views)

Winged Eyeliner Tutorial For Busy Mums / 22 Genius Eyeliner Hacks Everywoman Needs To Know. / How To Apply Eyeliner With GIF Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Steps To Keep Your Eyeliner From Running by Convergence: 2:49am On Feb 15, 2016
You seem to be on the fleek with every aspect of your makeup except for your liner? Which probably runs down your cheeks in an hour? LOL. Or costumes you perfectly for an elderly woman in AFRICAN MAGIC?

Lemme laugh please cuz I’ve been there too. I remember my mum always discouraging the use of kajal those days, saying it made me look like ‘eegun’ (masquerade), after it had smeared. So you see?

If you ask what mum thinks now, I bet you can tell! I guess parents should be sensitive to each child’s inclinations, although makeup was prohibited at the house then cuz of religious convictions, that conviction eluded me totally as there was always a good spot between the house and wherever I was going to bring out well hidden “instruments”… lol. You like gists sha, see you reading so keenly

Now here are 4 steps to keep your eyeliner from running.

*Whatever pencil or gel liner you want to use, black or coloured, must sit on your eye rim/water line.

*Set it with translucent powder or eyeshadow of the same colour as liner, by this I mean put the powder or eyeshadow directly on the liner you have drawn

*Define with a concealer of your skin tone or a tone lighter for highlighting effect, Get a concealer with a brush tooth like the picture above or a concealer brush, even at the sides.

*Blend in the concealer with a blending brush or sponge (whichever works for you) and set with powder.

There you go! Thank me later. For more free makeup tutorials (Photos & Videos) and quick answers, visit www.convergencemakeovers.com now. Dazzol!*

Thank me later!

(1) (Reply)

Free Photo Shoot For Only 10 Families For Easter 2016 / Get In Here To See Why Nataly Is The Queen Of Braid Art / Do You Want To Buy Customized T-shirts In Budget For Retail And In Wholesale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.