Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

2007 Politics In Lagos And Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2007 Politics In Lagos And Oyo (1158 Views)

Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday / QH / Floods In Ibadan And Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2007 Politics In Lagos And Oyo by streetcyph: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2006
I've been following this keenly for the past 6 months now. I've watched over and over how aspirants have jumped into the ring for the upcoming elections. I want to know what you guys think about the events that are unfolding in the state,

from what i understand, the rigging process has begun, and it's not even election time yet!!! there is also the rumors floating around that certain aspirants are being imposed by leaders of the AC. how true are these allegations

Also, what is your take on this morning's ruling by the Court of Appealing, nullin and voiding the impeachment of ladoja? is this not going to cause more drama in the state?

people, what is your take on these issues, let us get involved in the political process in our motherland!

(1) (Reply)

Functioning Websites Of Abia State Government ? / Evidence Of Corruption In High Places In Nigeria / Where Does Our Democracy Stand Or What Is The Ideology Of Our Parties.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.