Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos (23513 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) / Little Boy Abandoned Inside Carton In Gutter At Yaba On Christmas Day (Pics) / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Abatsam111(m): 5:43am On Feb 15, 2016

The abandoned one-month-old baby.

The police at FESTAC Town police station and a leader of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) have rescued a-month-old baby, who was abandoned in an Indomie carton.

The baby was sighted by the OPC leader in Amuwo Odofin, simply identified as Suleiman Badmus, who rescued the baby and handed her over to the police.

The baby is now being cared for by a woman police sergeant, Pamela Nwabinye, who has since the discovery been playing the role of mother to the baby.

Lagos Metro gathered that the baby, who was wearing a light blue overall, was wrapped in a white shawl and carefully placed in the carton.

Olabisi, a younger sister to the OPC leader, who rescued the baby, said “The baby was found close to where I sell herbs at Amuwo-Odofin. One of the OPC members heard the baby’s cries and called my brother, Badmus. The baby was inside a carton.

“When I saw her, I was shocked. I felt whoever abandoned her must be crazy. Mosquitoes had bitten her face. Why would any woman abandon her baby after she had carried the pregnancy for nine months?,” she added.

Sergeant Nwabinye was said to have bought new sets of clothes, flask, feeding bottle for the baby.

A police source at FESTAC police station said: “That’s how Pamela behaves with every baby rescued and brought to the station. She goes all out to mother the baby. Pamela spends her money a lot on abandoned kids. She likes kids a lot.”

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/one-month-old-baby-abandoned-inside-indomie-carton

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by DesChyko: 5:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Thank God she was found early enough.

With the economic condition of the country, it will be unfair to judge the mother.

Oluwa bless us all

4 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Adonis3: 6:51am On Feb 15, 2016
kai

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by SolexxBarry(m): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2016
When some are crying for a child, others are dumping theirs,irony of life cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by vikacydevato(m): 7:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Who abandoned such a beautiful child?

7 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Khd95(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Mek pamela kuku resign her npf job nd take up motherless babies work na,abi wetin u thinksadgrin

3 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by ssoftappless(m): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2016
DesChyko:
Thank God she was found early enough.

With the economic condition of the country, it will be unfair to judge the mother.

Oluwa bless us all
WHAT THE FORK!!!! its unfair to judge the mother u say!! oh my GOD how can NIGERIA move forward with a mentality like this? i finally give up on NIGERIA.

25 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by ssoftappless(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2016
LET us dnt rush into conclusion about the mother, its possible that the baby was left there by ritualist, bcaus his soul refuse to give in to death all thanks to GOD, looking at the baby, i thinks he was not abandoned by his mother.

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by DesChyko: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
WHAT THE FORK!!!! its unfair to judge the mother u say!! oh my GOD how can NIGERIA move forward with a mentality like this? i finally give up on NIGERIA.

Are you a parent?
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by ssoftappless(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2016
DesChyko:

Are you a parent?
NO im not but no amount of hardship shud make a mother dump her child, no amount of hardship at all.

12 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by DesChyko: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
NO im not but no amount of hardship shud make a mother dump her child, no amount of hardship at all.

True. I wouldn't do that either. But then, country hard. I know of a number of people who wished they didn't have kids at the time they did. That's why a person has to be mentally ready before having a child because the pressure can be enormous, especially for single parents.

If that kid was abandoned, there's a 70% chance that the father wasn't up to his task and that the mother is not ready for the responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Royalfurnitures: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2016
When someone is crying day and night just to have one. Ewwwww

5 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Where are the disturbing pictures...?
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by ssoftappless(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2016
DesChyko:

True. I wouldn't do that either. But then, country hard. I know of a number of people who wished they didn't have kids at the time they did. That's why a person has to be mentally ready before having a child because the pressure can be enormous, especially for single parents.

If that kid was abandoned, there's a 70% chance that the father wasn't up to his task and that the mother is not ready for the responsibility.
Its true though but i think no mata the economic situation of a country, a man must not be that broke to the extent of getting tired of his son, there are mini jobs dat u can do, there is smtin u can create dat will fetch money, dangote did not become rich over night, well like u said, it all boils down to the mental and thinking faculty of the man and woman, but honestly i think this will only happen to individuals that depend on the government for money.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by DesChyko: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Khd95:
still their parents dont throw dem away or sell themgrintongue

Are you trying to win this contest?
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Khd95(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2016
DesChyko:

Are you trying to win this contest?
which contest

That i frown at selling babies nd throwin some away?
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Donating problems for the poor Festac policewoman
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by DesChyko: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Khd95:
which contest
That i frown at selling babies nd throwin some away?
No.
That it's a problem of the South, not of the North.
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
LASUTH STRAIGHT
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by chynie: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
i think she is more than 1 month

but thank God she is saved

2 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by EYIMICHAEL(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
nawa o.....
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Trendygold(f): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
What a wicked wild weird world.
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Jeeez!!! Some ladies are evil and so heartless. Why carry her for nine months in the first place when you know you would dump her??

See the pretty baby. So disheartening embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by looseweight: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cute baby.

You can now loose excess ugly fat within 9days using natural therapy. Check my profile for more information
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by Realdeals(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Probably a product of 2015 Valentine, now that 2016 val has come there is need to breed again...
Re: Baby Abandoned Inside Indomie Carton In Lagos by DirtyGold: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Not all women deserve to be mothers! and to say there are others praying for a child.... smh
If you go check it now, it will be one of those silly women forming feminist and women equality bullshit. pfttttttt
Not trying to judge, but its just irritating to know people act like this....

What's tha business?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncle Kidnaps, Kills 7-Year-Old Nephew After Collecting N300,000 Ransom In Ogun / Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death / Robber Lynched By Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.