Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) (3261 Views)

IPOB Delegates At UN World Indigenous Peoples Convention In Los Angeles USA / United Nations Declaration On The Rights Of Indigenous Peoples (BIAFRA) / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by Ddaji(m): 7:00am On Feb 15, 2016
By Linus Effiong, Umuahia | Publish Date: Feb 14 2016

Members of the pro-Biafra group, Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, have resolved to carry arms from Wednesday February 17, 2016, ‘in self-defence’.

The group said in a release yesterday in Umuahia by its spokesperson, Emma Nmezu, that failure to carry arms had exposed its members to attacks and killings by security agents.

“Now, we have come to the painful but irreversible conclusion and determination to take our fate and destiny in our own hands. Starting from Wednesday, February 17, 2016, “Biafrans” will now be in the mode of self defence as enshrined by the relevant acts and declarations of the United Nations.

“Let no country or world leader attempt to tag us as terrorists because we are not terrorists, rather we are fighting for our survival and from being exterminated from the surface of the earth,” the release said.

“We shall defend ourselves with everything and anything necessary to avoid the continual killing of our mothers, fathers, and children. This is the time for all Biafrans to rise and defend themselves. We cannot fold our arms and watch them kill us the second time after killing over two million of us in 1968”.

The release added that in September last year, IPOB catalogued attacks on its members in a statement where it alerted the world on plans to provoke Biafrans into retaliation only for it to be tagged as a terrorist organization and Biafrans as terrorists.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-ll-now-carry-arms-in-self-defence-ipob/133680.html
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by ashmanpolo: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2016
This is a case of pusssy cats challenging Tigers o. The problem with humans is, they forget that this life is only ONE. No need for this unwarranted hullabaloo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by 912(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Suicide mission
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by airsaylongcon: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2016
ashmanpolo:
This is a case of pusssy cats challenging Tigers o

Just like when David confronted Goliath

2 Likes

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by Flexherbal(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Dialogue is still the best weapon.
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Ddaji:

By Linus Effiong, Umuahia | Publish Date: Feb 14 2016 1
Members of the pro-Biafra group, Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, have resolved to carry arms from Wednesday February 17, 2016, ‘in self-defence’.
The group said in a release yesterday in Umuahia by its spokesperson, Emma Nmezu, that failure to carry arms had exposed its members to attacks and killings by security agents.

“Now, we have come to the painful but irreversible conclusion and determination to take our fate and destiny in our own hands. Starting from Wednesday, February 17, 2016, “Biafrans” will now be in the mode of self defence as enshrined by the relevant acts and declarations of the United Nations.
“Let no country or world leader attempt to tag us as terrorists because we are not terrorists, rather we are fighting for our survival and from being exterminated from the surface of the earth,” the release said.
“We shall defend ourselves with everything and anything necessary to avoid the continual killing of our mothers, fathers, and children. This is the time for all Biafrans to rise and defend themselves. We cannot fold our arms and watch them kill us the second time after killing over two million of us in 1968”.
The release added that in September last year, IPOB catalogued attacks on its members in a statement where it alerted the world on plans to provoke Biafrans into retaliation only for it to be tagged as a terrorist organization and Biafrans as terrorists.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-ll-now-carry-arms-in-self-defence-ipob/133680.html

I vote yes in support. Fulani herdsmen carry arms and kill at will and no one calls them terrorists or least criminals.

IPOB are not carrying weapons to attack but to defend. If anyone label you criminal or terrorist me sef go come join march and oppose such label. Count on it!

13 Likes

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by coldsummer: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2016

no one should pity these guys. Once They start getting armed, They will become more destructive than they already are

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by disloman(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Story Story Sstooooorrrryyy.Na today?E don tay.
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:11am On Feb 15, 2016
If its good for fulani to be armed, its good for ibo to be armed. Yoruba has been armed since 500AD and we are not surrendering what we got without a good battle.
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by DesChyko: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Hehehehe.. #SudanLoading.. 13%
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by Ddaji(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I vote yes in support. Fulani herdsmen carry arms and kill at will and no one calls them terrorists or least criminals.

IPOB are not carrying weapons to attack but to defend. If anyone label you criminal or terrorist me sef go come join march and oppose such label. Count on it!
i couldn't agree more with your submission brothers
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by jantofubu(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Yu can't fight govt nd win.... grin
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by Ddaji(m): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2016
jantofubu:
Yu can't fight govt nd win.... grin
ur preaching is too late, we have reach point of no return
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by vickvan(m): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Where is the country actually heading to? All i know is that, God plans for this country, can never be averted.
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by amandina: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Ok noted
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2016
I abhor lawlessness but I will have my conscience to contend with if I condemn such move.

Only a tree will be defenseless when attacked.undecided
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by ashmanpolo: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Ddaji:
Are you underrating Ipob,remember we are technology gate of Nigeria.We have enough weapons to crush rag tag Buhari's troops.

My brother this is what we keep believing until lives go down. Dialogue is simply the panacea to this protracted vendetta
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by betterpikin28(f): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Which united nation are this people always shouting sef?
Abeg which country re the major powers there?
Did they accept your passport Or recognise you?
My dear brothers nd sisters if you truly love urself nd ur family members,make una sit down and start thinking of how to bring out your family name by been successful.
Don't go and waste your life for nothing.you know how nigerian police re,even if you did not use the gun,they will just kill you for nothing sake nd lie on you on top.
Did you hear anything happening to kanu nd his family?
Enough words for the wise.

1 Like

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by amandina: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Ddaji:
Are you underrating Ipob,remember we are technology gate of Nigeria.We have enough weapons to crush rag tag Buhari's troops.

Why must u believe every lies churned out by ur leaders? Which weapon exactly are u talking about, I pity those gullible fellows who's gonna take that suicide mission

1 Like

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by kuuljay(m): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Terrorism starts with brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by betterpikin28(f): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2016
Ddaji:

By Linus Effiong, Umuahia | Publish Date: Feb 14 2016 1

s
See all this phone muscle flexing souls on nairaland,them go dey flex muscle here meanwhile they re minding der business.
For those they re deceiving you better go nd find work to do,don't let them mislead you.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by NobleAngell(f): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Suit yourselves. But I must wish you luck cos u need all d luck u can get.
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Hahahaha... Igbos are funny I swear. cheesy

FG n world powers will just term u guys another terrorist group in making. abeg make I call my friend Emeka,make him no follow una enter this suicide mission. Rip in advance to gullible ipods.

1 Like

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by wirinet(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Ddaji:

Just like the Biafan passport is visa free to all countries of the world. Grand delusion. You lose your rights to wail defenseless citizens, genocide, human rights the minute you carry arms.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2016
And now the death tolls will be numbered in thousands cool good job ipob, good job

1 Like

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2016
wakaman:
Open season on flat heads.
my brother millions of biafrans have been waiting for dis opportunity
Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by wirinet(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Hizzy:

my brother millions of biafrans have been waiting for dis opportunity

Opportunity to be martyred.

1 Like

Re: We Will Now Carry Arms In Self Defence - Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB) by TechRev: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2016
This is painful. I hope this is not happening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 / Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React / THROWBACK: See What Peter Obi Was Doing in 2007 With Sokoto School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.