Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon (12787 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Just Called Davido Baby On Instagram! / Audio: Johnny Drille - Romeo And Juliet / Mavin Records Presents, Johnny Drille - Romeo & Juliet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by blesoh(f): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
What is this? The Amon guy was the one singing. Juliet go back to your acting business.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Shortyy:

Did you inherit this stupidity of yours or what?
Stupidity? Oh no, that's entirely your thing nah. I've never been stup!d.
Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrImole:
Is this not the site where people do come to learn? Omg! There was nairaland, this site was once remarkable, but now, they are after Linda Ikeji. Has seun forgotten that this is a forum?
Reduce the number of celebrities stories making front page. Abi? What concerns me if a minor is sexy or "sexish"? Ban me if you like,(you have the power) but trust me, thousands of monikers will rise, I trust nairalanders.

Second....nairalan has loose it's potential. Alo of crap thing reaching front page, while the educatin topic never get there
Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
This sucks, it's more like listening to Tonto dikeh sing, sholala indeed, juliet abeg, go back to acting, it's beta Dan dis.
Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by Shortyy(f): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
RickRichards:

Stupidity? Oh no, that's entirely your thing nah. I've never been stup!d.
KK
Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by Bigii(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
chai Juliet my crush kiss

The day I'll get a beb like juliet, that day I'll quit cheating cool
Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
D song is ok. And dats only because of the guy she featured. The guy gud.
Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by Flashysounds: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by samjadinero(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2016
kennygee:
Hope Music is better than her whack acting.

Azzzzzin.. Herself and Annie Macauley are poor at acting.
Re: VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon by Babyphinas(f): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Nice one kip it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Timi Dakolo - Iyawo Mi Instrumental / Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video / VIDEO: Korede Bello – Mr Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.