Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration (25331 Views)

Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by 9janewsarena: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
"God Knows Our Love''-stella Damasus' Declares Her Love For Daniel Ademinokan

Actress and radio host, Stella Damasus has declared her undying love for movie director, Daniel Ademinokan.. The couple who live in the US have been going strong for years now. She wrote on Valentine's day..

I have always prayed to find and have a love that is so strong yet so strange.
A love so true yet so misunderstood.
A love so free yet so questioned.
A love so blessed, yet so shocking.
Through it all I know my love
You know your love
We know our love
Most importantly God knows our love.
It's truly my pleasure to share your company.
Thank you for accepting me the way I am
Flawed and imperfect
Thank you for the amazing journey you have travelled with me
Thank you for the wonderful life you have given me
Thank you for the friendship
Thank you for the partnership
Thank you for the bond
And thank you for holding my hand in my walk with Christ.
God bless and keep you now and always
I LOVE YOU @dabishop007 #valentine #happyvalentinesday #love #lovesostrong #lovesotrue #loveofGod #Godpikin #america

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxpwozuUXE/?taken-by=stelladamasus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by 9janewsarena: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
wink wink wink

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE OF THEIR LOVED-UP PICS HERE:

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/god-knows-our-love-stella-damasus-declares-love-for-daniel-ademinokan.html

love wantintin.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by xreal: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2016
If she like make she marry, if she no like, make she just dey love - dey go.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by naijaboiy: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Stella how many men now? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by dacovajnr: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2016
This one wey dey snatch another woman husband undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by DICKtator: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2016
The guy moustache just dey spark everywhere smiley
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by news02: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by ichommy(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by ademiD(f): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2016
na she sabi
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by trailblaiza(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2016
shey no be that Doris Simon before before husband wey dem say Stella snatch

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by lonelydora: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2016
An actress l love so much. She's my crush.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by hensben(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2016
PS:She snatch another woman car man.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by eddyslim(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Stella still looking prettier

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by ichommy(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2016
dacovajnr:

I wonder o.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by babyfaceafrica: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Yimu
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by martineinstein(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2016
Somebody's husband...stella is just shameless

12 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by kingston247: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2016
I tot this woman lost her husband sometime ago?..what now happen to dat man's love?..the love die with am?....this woman na real actress.....!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by Sexxymom(f): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2016
stella knows d way to dis guy's heart. There is no way his ex wife would see dis and not feel bad... whatever rocks your boat u both should keep it up...

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by allanphash7(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2016
Life.......

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by Charly68: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2016
What does God has to say, charlatans should stop deceiving themselves on God's stand on MARRITAL issue : Matthew 5:32 (KJV)
32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by dotcomnamename: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2016
dacovajnr:

Na your husband she snatch? Abi the guy snatch your wife?

Gboromideleru.. Gbewiri.... elenu jaga jaga. Mind your business undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by wristbangle: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Sexxymom:
stella knows d way to dis guy's heart. There is no way his ex wife would see dis and not feel bad... whatever rocks your boat u both should keep it up...

Nothing last forever. What goes around will come around one day - law of karma

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2016
I'm sure this man has a family somewhere.
And the children and their mother would see this.
Hmm.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by just2okworld(f): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Nothing last forever. What goes around will come around one day - law of karma

Sure undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by omotonyx(f): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Na your husband she snatch? Abi the guy snatch your wife?

Gboromideleru.. Gbewiri.... elenu jaga jaga. Mind your business undecided
. Iwo nan kpele tie

9 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by Bootylicious(f): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
I used to like this lady but from the day it's been revealed she could date/snatch her colleagues husband I disliked her. Guess she wants to be the Nigerian Angelina Jolie who snatched her colleague(Jennifer Aniston)'s man. Shameless woman like men don finish for world

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by Goldeye: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Charly68:
What does God has to say, charlatans should stop deceiving themselves on God's stand on MARRITAL issue : Matthew 5:32 (KJV)
32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Do u kn this bible verse more than Chris Onyakhilome?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration by Healthybiz: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2016
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija Star Khloe Rocks Yellow Ensemble In New Photos / Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity? / Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.