Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother (17213 Views)

Picture Of Gen Wiwa (ken Saro Wiwa's Brother) Sacked By Buhari / Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Ken Saro-Wiwa's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by lonelydora: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2016
NobleAngell:
Oya catch them one by one oh....two by two oooo. *singing*

You are pretty. How was your val?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by Joarams(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
The money saro-wiwa's brother will ever get from the Nigerian govt will never compensate for the unlawful killing of his brother in the hands of one of the most corrupt dictators in the history of Nigeria, who ironically has been declared by the current president as 'not corrupt' despite the loot recovery.
Who the gods want to kill they first make mad
The death that will kill a dog prevents it from perceiving the smell of excrete
The stubborn grasshopper follows the corpse to the grave

Hmmmm...life is hard
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by poiZon: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2016
how these people r making mockery of the word probe is beyond human understanding.
buratai who was d head in procurement officer at the defense headquarters is not being question when we all know what procurement means n in defense procurement is all about arms, n we r dealing with arms money embezzlement.
abeg buratai been dey procure tissue papers or books?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by BarryX(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2016
ok
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2016
some will complain and say victimisation, some will say it is selective but if you have not done anything illegal no one will arrest you.

EFCC are struggling to provide evidence to convict guilty people, Our EFCC is not smart enough to fabricate evidence against the innocent. If youve not done anything illegal, you have nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by just2okworld(f): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by pamdaniel(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2016
this dasuki probe is becoming childish in nature, the initial oseriousness attached to the stuff has been De-mystified. the thing no get swags again.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by Eyor1(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2016
Make them live my Brother for me oh.... OGONI boyx and girlx, let'x xtand up to thix tyrant leaderxhip........ iilee yira kor nyor ue a zia e!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by ozoemenaca: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2016
While things are going wrong this government is busy chasing shadows. They would continue to do this until four years is over
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by ozoemenaca: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2016
busy chasing shawows
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2016
The saro wiwas are know betrayals .
They betrayed the biafrans which lead to the killings and starving of children from their side of the country, more like allowing your brothers and children to be killed, maimed and raped by the Nigerian govt for mere cash.
Today another wiwa has been caught for stealing monies that has led to the death of thousands of people.
Fear the wiwas.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by Nbote(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Zombies make una come oooo, food don done again ooo....
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by maasoap(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
The money saro-wiwa's brother will ever get from the Nigerian govt will never compensate for the unlawful killing of his brother in the hands of one of the most corrupt dictators in the history of Nigeria, who ironically has been declared by the current president as 'not corrupt' despite the loot recovery.
Fight against corruption can't be derailed. If you want probe ex dictators, all at once, it is time for you to appeal to Jonathan to recontest in 2019 so that he can probe all past administrations at once. If it is possible.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by chudyboy05(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2016
lies
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
pamdaniel:
this dasuki probe is becoming childish in nature, the initial oseriousness attached to the stuff has been De-mystified. the thing no get swags again.
For me, I think enemies of Nigeria like you who support corruption are getting tired of sustaining your initial counter moves against this war. EFCC is picking them up as usual, it is you who have lost the appetite to continue to shout witch-hunting.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by cardoctor(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
I didn't know that Ken had a brother in the army.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by NobleAngell(f): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:

You are pretty. How was your val?
Thanks dear. My val was great, yours?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by NobleAngell(f): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lakeshizu:
three by three
Yes o.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by lonelydora: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
NobleAngell:
Thanks dear. My val was great, yours?

Unfortunately, I didn't celebrate it. I decided to join Jehovah Witness for some weeks. grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by persius555(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
Ken saro wiwa was an honourable individual who stood for justice, fought against his people's continued suffering and oppresion. He died in the process of pursing a noble cause. He is someone every nigerian youth should look up to.
If this general is found to have been involved in crime of any sort, then he should face the music.
The two are different people in reasoning but related by blood. I am sure if late bros was around, he wouldnt support his actions (i.e if he has been found to commit a crime).
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by ejairum: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
He who chop, clean mouth com forget say him chop. Na hot sit him go land
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/15/dasukigate-efcc-arrests-ken-saro-wiwas-younger-brother/
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by AfroKnight: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Trying kick up sentiments? That he is Sarowiwa's brother does not absolve him of his offence.

All thieves must pay.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by NobleAngell(f): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:

Unfortunately, I didn't celebrate it. I decided to join Jehovah Witness for some weeks. grin grin
Scam alert! I need to let your gf know your pranks.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by ElCapone(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hehehe i guess da criminality gene runz in da family.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by jonnieoneng: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
AdaNri1:

U said so much without making any sense.What connection does ken saro wiwa have with the case of looting of treasury?U have allowed sentiments to cloud ur judgement
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by kayfra: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
AdaNri1:

Totally off point and irrelevant to the current discourse.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
I just read from premium times saying this report is a lie. When will they stop all this peddling of lies coming from out journalist. Its just so embarrassing
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by zurine(f): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
hmm
Re: EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother by Halleluyah54(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dansuki gate:
Nigeria suppose to be a land flow with milk and honey but corruption has taking us back and we are not the giant we use to be in Africa.
Oh Lord intervene to the problem of this nation so that Nigeria can be flourish.
All we need is prayer because so many people are suffering and some are looting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / Atiku Arrives Jigawa For PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / ‘APC Didn’t Win Presidential Poll, It Was Stolen From Us’ — LP Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.