Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months (1519 Views)

Plantain/Banana Farm Sponsors In Cropland Agro Industrial Park / Dry Plantain & Banana Available For Sale! / Live And Farm On One Plot Of Land Commercially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by Sacelfarms: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2016
Hello fellow Nigerians, my greetings to everyone. I am here to enlightened us better on Farming and Agribusiness. It is time we Practice full time Agro industrial Park commercial farming and in a more advance better practices. I am not talking about any other type of farming than Plantain and Banana Plantation Farming with buffer Crops which I am an expertise. Plantain and Banana Plantation Farming is a good lucrative farming practice. You definitely farm with ease and profitability no matter the nature of your job and how busy you are in the city.i tell everyone, you can farm. With my out standing comprehensive principles and technique which gives higher yield of fruits and success story.
Re: How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by Sacelfarms: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Do you know that with only 20 hectares (50acres) of a fertile land in any southern State of Nigeria. You can plant and grow a 80,000 stands of an hybrid Cameroonian Plantain and Cavendish Banana suckers with the double row cropping system . There by an hectare will take in 4,000 stands comfortably.
Re: How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by Sacelfarms: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Please let Me officially introduce myself to you Reading this post. My name is Agri. Stanley Enyi, An Agricultural Extension expert and a Commercial Plantain and Banana Farmer with Passion and Vision. 12 years ago I started a garden, gradually I grew from small scale and ventured into Cashcrop Commercial Plantation Farming. Today by the mystery of dedication I have been able to expand my Plantain Plantations Farms in Edo State where I started from and as well in Delta State my homeland. And this year I am expanding down to Akwa Ibom State. I tell everyone who is determined to take up this farming venture. success, profit and financial in flow is guaranteed.
Re: How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by Sacelfarms: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2016
Plantain And Banana plantation farming is a lucrative no matter what ever happens because people eat every day. With 80,000 hybrid Cameroonian Plantain and Cavendish Banana suckers with the set up and management cost of N27million I assure you that by 9months and at worst scenario you must make at least N80million gross income. Thereafter 90days you will begin to harvest virtually every month, with a monthly income flow of about N8million.
Re: How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by anath(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Sacelfarms:
Do you know that with only 30 hectares (75acres) of a fertile land in any southern State of Nigeria. You can plant and grow a 60,000 stands of an hybrid Cameroonian Plantain suckers with the planting space of 7FTby7.5FT. There by an hectare will take in 2,000 stands comfortably.
Hello sir,i am much interested in this business so I will love to talk to u on watsapp if u don't mine. Pls help with ur watsapp contact as a business consultant and promoter of agricultural development in Nigeria. Thanks sir
Re: How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by Sacelfarms: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2016
I will be glad to see my fellow Nigerians exporting Plantain Produce in international stardard in the nearest days. Because plantain food has a very high potential. Financial and health wise. Come today , do Agric, it's Pays. Engage this year 2016. Farming with technology, ease & Profit is our option for you. Thank you! Telephone 08074660338/08033923458.Courtesy: SACELPRECIOUS FARMS
Re: How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by muhamm3d: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Really happy for you.

But in truth you actually didn't explain how you set up the farm which was the crux of the topic. I was expecting a detailed description of how much you cleared the land, bought your suckers, workmanship, equipments, eventual harvest and how you coped with marketing.

Thank you.
Re: How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by Sacelfarms: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2016
I will be sharing that with everyone soon. I am always busy like a Politician
Re: How To Set Up A 80,000 Stand Plantain/Banana Farm On 20ha & Make N60m In 9months by Sacelfarms: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Jumbo/large/medium Snails For Sale In Large Quantity / Tilapia Farming, A Hidden Gold Mine / '' I Was Almost Bitten By This Today But My Mum Rescued Me '' (young Lady )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.