Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

You Want To Stenghten The Naira??this Is What Nigerian Should Be Doing(pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Want To Stenghten The Naira??this Is What Nigerian Should Be Doing(pictures) (914 Views)

PHOTO: See What Nigerian Employers Do To Us(photo) / Chech Out The Latest Stand The Naira Have Over The Dollar / What Nigerians Really Need To Do To Strengten The Naira(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Stenghten The Naira??this Is What Nigerian Should Be Doing(pictures) by Lemonade01(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2016
Enough with Empowering McDonalds, KFC and co..Eat right! Eat Iya Sikira puff puff today, and grow the Naira. These balls are the best snack in the world!

Re: You Want To Stenghten The Naira??this Is What Nigerian Should Be Doing(pictures) by Atlantian: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2016
I hate naira but I love money.
Re: You Want To Stenghten The Naira??this Is What Nigerian Should Be Doing(pictures) by joefredd006(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
yea right.... i concur

(1) (Reply)

If You Didn't Use This Thread On Your Hair; You Are Still A Baby / See What Nigerians Did When They Saw People Wasting Tomatoes / Wierd Memes That Could Light You Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.