Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Am Running Out Of Ideas Pls (my Mum Hate My Fiance because Of Her Background) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Running Out Of Ideas Pls (my Mum Hate My Fiance because Of Her Background) (400 Views)

See Why I Hate My Religion, Christianity / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Short Of Ideas On Economy:economic Crisis: We Are Open To Advice, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Running Out Of Ideas Pls (my Mum Hate My Fiance because Of Her Background) by felixpeter: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2016
She's poor.....both her parent
My fiance studied accounting and auditing and she's currently working with accounting and auditing firm in Abuja now
Last Saturday, I invited my fiance home to assist me...she helped me in cleaning up the house, wash the plates...but to my suprise after she left my mum called me to ask who wash the plates....I respond it my fiance.....she got angry and said it is better for her not to have touch the plates...I ask why, she said the kitchen were she wash was dirty which I went to kitchen to confirm.....but I realize its not true....I told my mum why all dis.....u always find fault in anything she does.....my mum got angry telling me she don't want to see dis lady again.....NOW....am 28 years old.....av been dating dis lady over 4years now....we both LOVE each other...but I observe my mum dislike this girl because of her background......she called me sometimes ago 2years back to ask about her background but I thought she was happy with her.....I explain everything about the lady and her family but her respond was....u can't marry her...I asked her why....she said because of her background..... NOW AM OUT OF IDEAS......PLS I SERIOUSLY NEED ADVICE PLS DONT MIND MY ENGLISH AND SPELLING PLS.
Re: Am Running Out Of Ideas Pls (my Mum Hate My Fiance because Of Her Background) by rozzyy(m): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2016
Simple.marry ur mum then

1 Like

Re: Am Running Out Of Ideas Pls (my Mum Hate My Fiance because Of Her Background) by adren(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2016
its either your mom or your fiancee..

a cat and a rat can not survive under the same roof..

you'd break up with your babe to let peace reign if you really love her.. BTW, does love exist?? valentine that preached it dies ages ago..

go to eritrea and bring as much girls as u can accomodate home..

your mom (if she's not a witch) should be pleased with one of them..

mother-in-laws have their own way of making life unbearable for their son's wife.. especially if they do not like her
Re: Am Running Out Of Ideas Pls (my Mum Hate My Fiance because Of Her Background) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2016
No mum ever supports you to marry who u want to, dey always wanna keep a toy to remote whenever dey wish.

Dey re damn! Jealous and it's so irritating.

My mum is almost saying same to me, dat I have to marry who she gave me but he'll no!

Am d one getting married not my mum. Damn it.

All girls are d same, even a 90 years old woman is still same as a two years old. Dats why dey re all called baby.

Stand on ur foot and say what u want, you are a man.

(1) (Reply)

Vote & Win 10,000 Naira Airtime In The Blackberry Stickamania Contest / Photo: What Is The Different Between This???? / Do You Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.