Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Dvd Player Upgrade - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dvd Player Upgrade (1123 Views)

Need: Small DVD Player With USB That Can Play Mp4 Video From Flash To TV Screen / Can One Use Dvd Player Decoder To Watch Film On Computer Monitor? / How Old Is Your Dvd Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dvd Player Upgrade by mcmsat(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2006
Do you have DVD players that are not compatible with VCD playback? This means that the manufacturers do not design them to play VCD. Not that the players are not good. They are 100% O.K, but they can not play VCD! Among them are LG Model, DVD3200E and Proline Model, DVD2000 and many more.
If unfortunatly you have the case, you can let me know and I will help you out. Like these two above i can reprogram the software with the remote control and it will start playing VCD without problems! grin.
Not only this; I can also tell you how to make ya player play any DVD plate, be it Region 1,2,3 etc. For example in Proline DVD2000, if you want it to play all Region DVD do this:

**Press MENU on the romote control
**Press 1,6,7, then the region number you desire.
E.g 1671 for Region 1
1672 for Region 2
1673 for Region 3
167MUTE for "All" Region, that is region free.
**Exit the MENU and BINGO!

If you have a case like this I can help fix it, just tell me th MODEL and the MAKE of ya machine. I can send you an email.
My email is
mcm_sat@yahoo.com

Re: Dvd Player Upgrade by chidexy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2006
You can get all the information you need to open your DVD players to be code free from this link: http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

Under "search DVD Player" put the make of your DVD and hit the enter key and it will bring all the hacks of your DVD makes and different models - select the exact model and follow the instructions there using the remote control to remove the restrictions.

You will also find help on how to upgrade your DVD players to play both DVD+R and DVD-R formats (if it doesn't support both formats)

(1) (Reply)

Atonement: What Will You Do? / Jim Iyke Reapping Scandal, Is It True? / Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.