Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House (25380 Views)

Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by alpharbody(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Money dey make person get styles and hope
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by NtisongCampo1: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=celebgists post=42937744]Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House. The Nigeria shot stopper who was the hero in losc Lille goales draw with league leaders Psg shared a picture of himself during a recovery therapy and chilling in his house.

Get well elder
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by coolfredo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
A true naija see him wearing his naija nike
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by Elxandre(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
vicky85:
Dear Vincent, please, where u placed your Laptop is not proper, cos, its generate hit and this hit can damage your Penis....the sperm and even the hormone system...please get a board and place it on ur balls before the laptop. cheers...
Pervert!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by papagiddy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls let someone tell him to open the Bible by his side to Ezekiel 37:4 and see where GOD put scatterd Bones together..... Tell him to open his month and prohesy to the Bones. HE will be strong again!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by opey112(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
ChappyChase:
We no longer have a short stopper! Thanks to that retard we call coach!
You mean pep guardiola of Africa.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by Icekyng: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
angel di maria wan kill am grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by papagiddy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls let someone tell him to open the Bible by his side to Ezekiel 37:4 and see where GOD put scatterd Bones together..... Tell him to open his month and prophesy to the Bones. HE will be strong again!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by gradeA(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
vicky85:
Dear Vincent, please, where u placed your Laptop is not proper, cos, its generate hit and this hit can damage your Penis....the sperm and even the hormone system...please get a board and place it on ur balls before the laptop. cheers...

why do you like balls too much
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
vicky85:
hit ko slap ni
However, your view is correct, the heat and radiation can cause mutation.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by Urine: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
vicky85:

The 'hit' is a serious issue.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by ChappyChase: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
opey112:
You mean pep guardiola of Africa.
Who else?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
And he still has his Bible by his side. I respect you for that man.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by ENGROZONEO3: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
The healing hand of God Almighty is with him
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by fatheritunu: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
profem1:

Effect of rushing for FTC.
I love u for ur comment and I won't stop laughing, lol, bless u
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by Amadaz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Get well soon Vincent
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by Niyinficient(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
The guy still dey wear naija jersey! God bless u bros! Best Goalie of his era. Even with his lappy,him Bible no far away.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by mikaael(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eldorado01:
You see wealth can make you healthy,

See bros dey chill for upstairs

FYI i was the one that snapped the pix before going downstairs to cruise the bugatti, to my crush's house

wake up bro...he's living ur dream
Re: Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House by phunkies9(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
He's not injured oh,don't get it twisted its just a form of recovery therapy where u relax ur muscles d day after a match not necessarily for injured players

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba / FA Cup: Manchester United Drawn Against Liverpool In Fourth Round / Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.