Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Domain Business (virtual Real Estate Business) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Business (virtual Real Estate Business) (519 Views)

Advice On Payment Gateway To Use For A Real Estate Site / How To Make Huge Profits From Domain Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domain Business (virtual Real Estate Business) by domainservice(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hi everyone, life is a journey and we have to take what it's offering or we change how we see it. In Nigeria today, there are many graduates that are unemployed. The Government has said it that they can't provide jobs for everyone, so as a nigerian, you have to create your own economy. I have searched for several ways to make a living. Most especially online. I have lost so much of my savings but definitely gain alot of experience. The thing is 95% of "Make money online are fake, scam and rubbish Ok! The name of the business is DOMAIN NAME FLIPPING the industry is growing and expanding everyday though its been around since but unknown to many, yes you can start this business with just N2500 and within a short time you will start seeing the result. Domain name flipping is not the type of business you jump into and expect instant result, its not a get rich scheme or Hyip.. Its a stable business that guarantee you good source of income. buying the good and valuable domain name is the key to success in this business and then you start making money. a domain name cost less than $13 depending on the registrar and you can pay with your ATM card. Some may b in the dark, and doesn't know what all this is all about and how they can start making money from it... I know you have got so many questions. You can reach me on 0 8 0 3 8 8 2 7 2 6 1 on what's app, O l a m I d e o l a d a y o 1 at g m a I l DOt c o m
Ask any question related to this business and I'll do my best to answer though am a busy type and I may be replying late! Or better still drop your mail
Re: Domain Business (virtual Real Estate Business) by domainservice(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Ask your questions as regards domain business here

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Website On Google With Google Adwords $250 For Sale / Need To Learn Web Designing / Good Webmaster Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.