Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,786 members, 7,834,650 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

IK Ogbonna And His Sexy Wife Sizzle On The Sex Issue Of Ghoste Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna And His Sexy Wife Sizzle On The Sex Issue Of Ghoste Magazine (801 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo And Kaffy Sizzle On The Cover HOUSE OF MALIQ October Edition / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles / Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And His Sexy Wife Sizzle On The Sex Issue Of Ghoste Magazine by veeluv2015(f): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Whenever i think of a sexy couple, these two come to mind. There's something really sexy about IK Ogbonna and his hot wife, Sonia. They covered this month's sex issue of Ghoste magazine and shared these steamy photos from the photo shoot.

I just love the way they give haters the middle finger and do whatever makes them happy. Below are more photos from the shoot.

Read what the editor of Ghoste magazine has to say about his brief interview with the Ogbonnas:

"THE OGBONNAS ❌ GHOSTE

A lot of people are quick to assume it's all about Sonia's looks for IK, but he tells me it's way more than just her hot body for him- "You know,when you meet my wife you fall in love with her forgetting about her physics. When you get to know her inner beauty and how intelligent she is,you literally forget to pay attention on her physical attributes. She is more than that. She is an awesome mom and wife. She is my best friend,we trust each other regardlessly. Men(even women) will always be there trying to toast her,offering her different kinds of offers and she is the one gisting me about it at the of the day. How can I worry? She always makes me so proud.
How do they keep things sexy in the bedroom and what's life with the Ogbonnas at home like, I asked - "Just an idea of knowing that you are with a person no one else can have is quite sexy,isn't it? Our life at home is quite simple. Come visit us sometime,it's hella fun" IK answered.
Oh! We are sure going to visit soon...x"

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/ik-ogbonna-and-his-sexy-wife-sizzle-on.html

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Sexy Wife Sizzle On The Sex Issue Of Ghoste Magazine by veeluv2015(f): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Sexy Wife Sizzle On The Sex Issue Of Ghoste Magazine by Mologi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Make sense....

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Wears High Slit Outfit To Ebube Nwagbo's Birthday Dinner / Checkout Rita Dominic's Full Look To Love Like A Movie 3 (photos) / Aww, Actress Mide Funmi Martins Is A Year Older Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.