Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine (35710 Views)

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by confirmigalaboy: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na nemesis catch am.. grin
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Teddeebear: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
at least him no die on top woman on Valentine's day cheesy
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by SweetLove0(f): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by publicenemy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by DONSMITH123(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
cheesy
thaoriginator:
is he with a pot like belly? cry
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Godsonkemz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Valentine's tragedy. That's very bad.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
That guy was a no nonsense yet friendly face at the Ajah div police station at Ajiwe. He reformed that police station, expanded it, brought crime to near standstill around ajah.
He however never allowed any armed robber sleep more than 2 days in their cell...they would quietly take them out to a remote place and shoot them dead. Witnessed one myself.
The man was a rock and force in ajah. God rest his soul

3 Likes

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by yungkc(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rip man,,U die 4 love don't worry st. Valentine will be waiting 4 u...welcome 2 anoda world..
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by MyNose: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rest In Peace.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by yarnings: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
It is obvious that his village witches and wizards followed him to the pool....sometimes it is difficult to pity nigeria's police officers considering the dubious ways of some or most of them...anyway RIP to the dead
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Richy4(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
stanbuggy:
Very sad. Is it that he drowned or was killed?

I don't think he was killed... This kind of thing has happened before during our faculty week way back in Uni... The student got drunk and jumped into the pool, No one was paying attention to anyone... That was how we lost that guy...

My guess will be the police officer got drunk and the rest was history....

2 Likes

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Melahou(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
stanbuggy:
Very sad. Is it that he drowned or was killed?

he was killed by the water
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by FLAKARIBE(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
please be warned of the dangerous effect of alcohol intoxication and swimming pool don't mix well. if you want to indulge in one stay away from the other. I have certified a few like that. Rip oga popo.

2 Likes

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by bedspread: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
The goodness here is Depending on the kind of fun in action before he died?? If its a wrong fun, Na One chance oooo!
vickyO:

What makes us human? Being humane.
A family is actually grieving now and this is all you've got to say. May you not die and have people say awful things about you. Or can you claim to have never stepped on another's toe?

Well.... May his soul rest in peace... Death is inevitable and it is, at least, good he died while having fun.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by seangy4konji: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rip Oga officer.

The kain curse den deh take everyday self. No one needs to tell them to be careful cos of the amount of spirits following them up and down to devour them.

Again rip area.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by digitsolution: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
I smell Murder!
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by LoveJesus87(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
allanphash7:
Won ti get e
walai grin

1 Like

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by ceejay80s(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
I don't give a shiit about police, him death na him business, they are wicked set of humans, armed robber dey robb u and u call den den no go come help, no matter how poor u are den must extort u till u dry
No body should tell me that I am heartless cos if u fall inside police net u go see the real heartless

1 Like

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by KENTOREAL(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
RIP...REST IN PEACE
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Jabioro: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
He should not worry he be celebrated along with Valentine every February 14he is a love co traveller .
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by bedspread: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good Question! Ask for this person:
PPRO, in the state, Superintendent of Police, SP, Dolapo Opeyemi Badmus . You would get the answers. If you are satisfied, ask for Mr Frank Mba. He must have answers [quote author=stanbuggy post=42943236]Very sad. Is it that he drowned or was killed?
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by femmy2010(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Land Grabbers got him .
May the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Kerogen: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
hIM NO SABI SWIM
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Dieumerci(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
RIP Officer.
I remember him for just one thing and it's something good.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Dinirojones(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
vickyO:

What makes us human? Being humane.
A family is actually grieving now and this is all you've got to say. May you not die and have people say awful things about you. Or can you claim to have never stepped on another's toe?

Well.... May his soul rest in peace... Death is inevitable and it is, at least, good he died while having fun.
was forced to pay 5k this morning because one useless police officer stylishly hid my tinted glass permit when I was talking to one of his colleague nd u think I give a damn if he dies or not...i don't waste my pity on them ....

Iranu abasha!!!..
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by Dinirojones(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
ceejay80s:
I don't give a shiit about police, him death na him business, they are wicked set of humans, armed robber dey robb u and u call den den no go come help, no matter how poor u are den must extort u till u dry
No body should tell me that I am heartless cos if u fall inside police net u go see the real heartless
totally agree with u bro.....those guys are worst than animals...
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by gbishman: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
why would a police officer drown in a pool, didnt he pass through the police academy where this trainigs are mandatory
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by amiskurie(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
God : so what brought you here?

ACP : ehhm,I was celebrating VAL with my girlfriend.she was wearing red Bikini and....

God: Gate man,you have an inmate

Gateman : Move!

ACP : Where are you taking me?

Gateman : Look at my costume,your sense should have tell you where I managed in this quarters.
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by billyG(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
they rule of swimming Dont drunk & swim.

1 Like

Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by SmithEnemona(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by SmithEnemona(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
haba

Dinirojones:
Don't even feel pity for him sef undecided..........these are guys are wicked n cunny , always looking for ways to cheat and intimidate members of the public.....
Re: Police Assistant Commissioner Drowns In Lagos Pool While Celebrating Valentine by OnankpaBa(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
bedspread:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!!! This story seems incomplete!! Who was oga grooving with? Am quite sure he must have told his wife he was on duty.
There is nothing we would not hear in this Country.... Such a bad way to end one's life.
What would dis oga tell God??

its a Lesson to us all. Spending and living your life anyhow without putting Eternity in perspective is an error. His case on earth is over. He is now alive in one of these places: HEAVEN OR HELL. and its forever.
Let the Wise take note

RIP TO the officer and comfort to his family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks / Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.