Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. (590 Views)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. by solomonbey: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
The mission of man on planet earth. Please those with the knowledge should tell me the mission of man on earth, i really want to know. What is the mission of man on planet earth?.
Re: The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. by Edwinmason(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
have u consult your bible?
Re: The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. by tip999: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Every man has his unique mission. Relationship with JESUS CHRIST will enable you to know your specific mission on Earth.
Re: The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. by solomonbey: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Edwinmason:
have u consult your bible?
Maybe!.
Re: The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. by solomonbey: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
tip999:
Every man has his unique mission. Relationship with JESUS CHRIST will enable you to know your specific mission on Earth.

Having a clue here.
Re: The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. by georgecso(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
I will post it below but you must read it o... grin grin

Modified.

************** *****part one******************************

Accepting Your Assignment It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping others. Ephesians 2:10 (LB)

I glorified you on earth by completing down to the last detail what you assigned me to do. John 17:4 (Msg).

You were put on earth to make a contribution. You weren't created just to consume resources-to eat, breathe, and take up space. God designed you to make a difference with your life. While many best-selling books offer advice on how to `get" the most out of life, that's not the reason God made you.

You were created to add to life on earth, not just take from it. God wants you to give something back. This is God's fourth purpose for your life, and it is called your "ministry," or service. The Bible gives us the details. You were created to serve God. The Bible says, "[God] has created us for a life of good deeds, which he has already prepared for us to do." These "good deeds" are your service.

Whenever you serve others in any way, you are actually serving God and fulfilling one of your purposes. What God told Jeremiah is also true for you: "Before I made you in your mother's womb, I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work." You were placed on this planet for a special assignment. You were saved to serve God.... Culled.

1 Like

Re: The Mission Of Man On Planet Earth. by solomonbey: 2:01am On Feb 16, 2016
georgecso:
I will post it below but you must read it o... grin grin

Modified.

************** *****part one******************************

Accepting Your Assignment It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping others. Ephesians 2:10 (LB)

I glorified you on earth by completing down to the last detail what you assigned me to do. John 17:4 (Msg).

You were put on earth to make a contribution. You weren't created just to consume resources-to eat, breathe, and take up space. God designed you to make a difference with your life. While many best-selling books offer advice on how to `get" the most out of life, that's not the reason God made you.

You were created to add to life on earth, not just take from it. God wants you to give something back. This is God's fourth purpose for your life, and it is called your "ministry," or service. The Bible gives us the details. You were created to serve God. The Bible says, "[God] has created us for a life of good deeds, which he has already prepared for us to do." These "good deeds" are your service.

Whenever you serve others in any way, you are actually serving God and fulfilling one of your purposes. What God told Jeremiah is also true for you: "Before I made you in your mother's womb, I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work." You were placed on this planet for a special assignment. You were saved to serve God.... Culled.

While many may have a different perspective of the mission of man on planet earth due to religion, myth or evolution. It is obvious that God created man to live on planet earth with a unique mission. No wonder!. The first response from my fellow '''students of thought'' was: Have you consult your bible?. And the others attributed man's mission on planet earth to God and back it up with the Bible references.
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!.
MEANWHILE, OTHERS WITH DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW CAN ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC.

(1) (Reply)

John Traynor And Lourdes / One Word For This Poster / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.