Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Breaking News : Jigawa Varsity VC Rejects Buhari’s Appointment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News : Jigawa Varsity VC Rejects Buhari’s Appointment (579 Views)

Why 54 Out Of 427 Graduating Students Bagged First Class At Jigawa Varsity – VC / Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education - Gamalier O. Prince, U.S. Varsity VC / ASUU Rejects Buhari's Dissolution Of OAU Governing Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Jigawa Varsity VC Rejects Buhari’s Appointment by Sammyashol(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Professor Najatu Muhammad has
rejected the appointment as the
Vice Chancellor for Dutse Federal
University, Jigawa state by President Muhammadu Buhari. This was disclosed through an open letter advertorial in Daily trust

‘’Re: Federal Ministry of Education. Reconstitution of the Governing Councils of 12 Federal Universities.’ Najatu said in the letter that it was unfortunate that she was not consulted before the
announcement in the media. ‘’ Najatu Muhammad wishes to
thank you so much for considering me worthy of being appointed the
chairperson of Dutse Federal University. It’s however, unfortunate that I was not consulted before the announcement in the media. I also
regret that I have to use the same
medium to announce that I can’t accept the appointment for some
personal reasons.’’
She said She however adheres to remain an
ardent supporter of President Buhari in his effort to change the
country.

www.youthsdigest.com/breaking-news-jigawa-varsity-vc-rejects-buharis-appointment/
Re: Breaking News : Jigawa Varsity VC Rejects Buhari’s Appointment by hopeforcharles(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good move madam, He thinks he can bully coerce and intimidate people into office, soon he will know that he doesnt have the ultimate power here in Nigeria, I wish those people he sacked can rally round and Sue his ass or Government for damages.
Re: Breaking News : Jigawa Varsity VC Rejects Buhari’s Appointment by ayourbamie: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2016
It's either she's afraid of failure or she's got skeletons in her cupboard.

(1) (Reply)

Comment If You Grab / Interesting!!!..your Birth Month Just Described You / JAMB Should Pay For Misdeeds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.