Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

All Iphone Issue Solution Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Iphone Issue Solution Here (478 Views)

Urgent!!!... Iphone Issue / All Carrier Unlock For All Iphone / Apple Confirms All Iphone 7 Plus And Iphone 7 Jet Black Models Are Sold Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Iphone Issue Solution Here by tycoon101(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
hello guys this is mobile solution
i will be attending all issue corning your iphone device here when you ask
but let me discuss the most question ask by my client
Restore and fix forgotten password of your apple device

restore tutorial is first post of 2016 and i hope it will be worth reading and helpful

Note: before proceeding make sure you are the real owner of the device or just be sure it doesn't have an icloud account

use this to be sure check and make sure your phone is back up or check ( how to back up your on data on iphone) to avoid loss of data except you've back it up on icloud

Requirement

Itune and make its up to date

Usb cable make its original

Mac or Pc

your apple device make sure its fully charged

Internet connection

and the latest firmware with you can get here download through itune directly in recovery mode

if you have gotten all the requirement then you are good to go

First step: is to open your itune then connect your phone in recorvery mode by switching off then holding the power and the home botton at the same time and when the apple logo comes up release the poer botton and keep holding the home botten until the phone indicate connect to itune then itune will recognize it in restore mode

Second step: it will prompt you to update or Restore iPhone chose it by holding down the shift key on PC command+shift key on mac

then locate the file where you download it or just download it direct through itune if you don't have the file

Restore forgotten iPhone, iPad or iPod password lock

3rd step: start the restoring process and its going to show the version of the os relax and let it do its job because the restore process might take several minute

4th step: when the restore process is done you can either restore your old backup or set it as new with your itune. then your apple device is back to life
all downloads can be found here http://mobileinfosite.org/restore-forgotten-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-password-lock/
be sure to drop your own iphone issue here and i will be willing to help
Re: All Iphone Issue Solution Here by ttaiwo09: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
My iPhone 4s Bluetooth and Wifi unable to turn On.
Re: All Iphone Issue Solution Here by tycoon101(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
restore the phone by following the tutorial in this link http://mobileinfosite.org/restore-forgotten-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-password-lock/
and let me know if the solution is helpful
Re: All Iphone Issue Solution Here by Admiralomoniyi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
My iphone 4s get hot when ever am on 3g, my present ios is 9.1.2
Re: All Iphone Issue Solution Here by Admiralomoniyi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
My iphone 4s get hot when ever am on 3g, my present ios is 9.1.2.what the way forward? Please help
Re: All Iphone Issue Solution Here by tycoon101(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
update to ios 9.2.1 for iphone 4s click here to download http://mobileinfosite.org/update-for-ios-9-2-1-released/

(1) (Reply)

In Search For Etisalat 0.0 Ip / Rooting Problem / Twrp/custom Recovery For Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.