Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa (1528 Views)

FG APPOINTS NEW HEADS FOR NTA, NBC, FRCN, VON AND NOA / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa / APC Wants Buhari To Sack Heads-Of-Parastatals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by itsjay: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
It is gathered that they were sacked due to lack of professionalism, as there is no denying the fact that the private radio and TV stations are doing much better, at least going by the fact that most Nigerians prefer them to the public broadcasters.

“Indeed, most Nigerians find the private broadcasters more credible”, Mr. Mohammed noted..........

www.ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/politics/276-breaking-news-fg-sacks.html

Justifiable i guess or could there be more

Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by itsjay: 1:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by itsjay: 3:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by Standing5(m): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2016
No surprises.
Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by chriskosherbal(m): 5:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Well I think on that ground the sackings may be justified.
Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by resty4(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2016
D real reason is apc 's mssn is 2 appt sycophants 2 cont 2 feed nigns w lies n propaganda.
Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by meccuno: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2016
When you watch NTA, its like Nigeria has become a muslim country and you would think that its only the Northerners that exist in this country......why won't people watch other things? The only time most people watch NTA is if other local stations aren't showing a football match that involves Nigeria......Nigeria is truly messed up....I wonder if the North can survive without the Govt......

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by drss(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2016
meccuno:
When you watch NTA, its like Nigeria has become a muslim country and you would think that its only the Northerners that exist in this country......why won't people watch other things? The only time most people watch NTA is if other local stations aren't showing a football match that involves Nigeria......Nigeria is truly messed up....I wonder if the North can survive without the Govt......
u go see dem with babanriga n hijab dishing out news using analog camera in dis 21st century. nta na ancient station.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Fg Sack Heads Of Nta, Frcn, Nbc,von, Nan,nbc And Noa by itsjay: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
abi, they no try

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Local Govt Chairman As Been Decleared Wanted. / Why We Think Governor Okorocha Needs Psychiatric Evaluation(photo). / I Collected N40,000 For Killing Oyo Lawmaker –suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.